Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Have you bought the game yet sassassin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
drat, I was hoping the lack of your posts in the dating thread meant you were currently managing in the champs league with the mighty swans

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Anyone know where I can find some help with twitch?

When I log in to twitch it opens a browser in game to log in, after logging in the window disappears but its kept the log in screen for twitch as a hidden browser, which is playing a twitch stream so I have background noise of whatever stream is playing on the twitch homepage

Edit - found a fudged solution, when I try to log into something like youtube after logging into twitch it changes the browser so my issue goes.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
You're such a cool insider.

Are crosses the way to play in this version? Playing a pass around game with a couple of mates, and it seems every goal I scored in my stint was from a cross.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Yeah I make up stuff too

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Coohoolin posted:

Does anyone actually do anything when your fitness guy tells you players are "exhausted and in need of a long rest"?

I tell the player Im gonna rest him then he gets mad at me and says he doesnt need a rest so I tell him he knows his body better than the physio and he can play

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
If you are looking for a centre back then if you have the large database on it'll include Turkey and you should try Sukinyer Dadsdik

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Shroud posted:

Assassin, you're the resident FM expert

Thats quite a title

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Brendan Rodgers posted:

Oh yeah cheers SI, thanks for that retarded loving cycle of:

1) Nothing is wrong, it's your tactics

2) Perhaps something is wrong, but we need more players pointing out exact examples and uploading .pkms to even be able to analyse that our game is loving poo poo on a level that the developers children should be able to see

3) Ok something is definitely wrong, relax, it will OBVIOUSLY be fixed in the patch, stop posting about this

4) Ok we can't fix the problem this year, it's so complex we'll have to fix it next year...actually who even said there was a problem in the first place? Are you sure it's not your tactics?

is this about brexit or FM

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
So youre a cheat basically?

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Adrianics posted:

Losing because the match engine decides it's going to throw a shitfit and make your defender essentially give a goal to the opposition, in a way that would be roundly and thoroughly mocked for years to come in real life, is not fun or enjoyable; you can't even say "these things happen in real life" because it happens within the match engine so often, to an unrealistic degree. Plus it isn't acknowledged by the commentary or even by the player ratings most times.

I know they have to put errors into the ME, but my point is that they happen too often and to no reaction in-game. And as I've said before, this a problem that's been around at least since they made the move to the 3D engine.

I don't reset every time I lose but reserve my rights to have a temperamental reaction when the game glitches.

Lots of words to say "Yes, I cheated"

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Which is why you cheat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Bought this, played a month then thought of Sassasin and never played again.