Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Afro
May 29, 2007

Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit
i haven't read any posts in this thread i just wanted to say that i dug out my old CFW PSP1000 and forgot i had a poo poo ton of GBA roms on it that i had never touched, one of which is metroid zero mission

i had been waiting for NOA to get off their rear end and release it on the wii u eshop, cause that's how i finally got around to playing super and fusion(both own), but when i was watching the attract mode right there on my PSP screen i said gently caress it and started playing

game owns as expected. and for some reason they made infinite height bomb jumps stupidly easy so i have been having fun getting to places you probably shouldn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro
May 29, 2007

I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit

In Training posted:

Zero mission is way more flexible in that regard. Super has a lot of accidental skips just because of the way the geometry and movement worked but Zero has a lot more intentional side options for the main route if you know what you're doing and they seem more deliberate. It's cool

i dont think i've actually fought any bosses yet (that worm thing has shown up a couple times but it's ran away) and i just downed some freaky bug thing that let me in to ridley's lair

i have 2 e tanks, ~65 rockets, the ice beam and the morph ball/bombs. i don't think i'm supposed to be here yet lol

Afro
May 29, 2007

I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit

Afro posted:

i dont think i've actually fought any bosses yet (that worm thing has shown up a couple times but it's ran away) and i just downed some freaky bug thing that let me in to ridley's lair

i have 2 e tanks, ~65 rockets, the ice beam and the morph ball/bombs. i don't think i'm supposed to be here yet lol

oh yeah and the grip and unknown beam thingy

Afro
May 29, 2007

I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit
poo poo freaky fly boss and i ran out of missiles before i could kill it how do i get more

e: nevermind figured it out

e2: barely got it, i had 9 health and was scrounging for missiles. luckily i found a corner where it can't damage you and if you spam shoot you get a free hit at his projectiles for health/missiles, can't gently caress it up though or else you get hit. that was some intense gaming

Afro fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Nov 28, 2015

Afro
May 29, 2007

I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit
ridley's dead

holy poo poo there were a lot of etanks in here

Afro
May 29, 2007

I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit

In Training posted:

If you reach the final boss with 100% item collection he gets replaced with an über hard version

i look forward to physiucally damaging my PSP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro
May 29, 2007

I was not offended
Or drown in my own shit
nevermind i'm just bad at video games