Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
you're gonna have a great time op, i'm jealous. i have yet to play the prime trilogy because my wii is on the other side of the country. please continue to give us updates so that i might enjoy them vicariously through you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
don't be stupid like me and use a 360 controller unless you never want to wall jump consistently ever again

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
this would be cool if it has shoulder buttons. alas it does not

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

https://youtu.be/_aRH4YRyRn4?t=18s

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Doctor Goat posted:

my roommate went through super metroid on a iphone 4s

:whitewater:

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
That feel when a run crashes and burns at phantom during a race

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I never played it but I really hated the change in art style. Keep Castlevania Gothic

yea both dawn of sorrow and portrait of ruin (especially portrait of ruin) are marred by the generic anime art style. they're still castlevania and so they're still both good, but there's something really lame about fighting your way through a ton of cool enemies only to see a really boring anime dracula and anime death at the end.

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
look at this awful poo poo

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i take back what i said, portrait of ruin isn't a good game. dawn of sorrow is still ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Velthice
Dec 12, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
my dad has and probably still can kick my rear end at mortal kombat trilogy

• Locked thread