Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
The Patriots are the Monstars

I root for the Monstars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Febreeze posted:

gently caress the Patriots

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

someone ask Suh how he feels about evil winning.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Magicpants posted:

The Patriots are the Monstars

I root for the Monstars

I will play the role of Bugs Bunny, begging Brett Favre out of retirement

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

midwat
May 6, 2007

It is always sad when a Dolphin beaches itself

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

I'd literally die for Brady

I would literally kill you for Brady

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!

cheesetriangles posted:

Brady getting a 5th ring will bring about the rapture and only Patriots fans get into heaven.

My folks are from boston and my dad trolled me by mailing me a "freed at last" brady t-shirt. Jokes on him as i'll pretend to be one of the chosen people yelling things about chowdah and wicked pissahs.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

They're going to go 13-3 and lose in the AFC championship

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

tom brady is basically the platonic ideal of a quarterback

Anals of History
Jul 29, 2003

the cobra

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Tremendous Taste posted:

They're going to go 13-3 and lose in the AFC championship
With that schedule, they ain't losing.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Remember last year after the Chiefs game when we thought Brady was finally done

lol

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

I didn't get to see the game is there a gif of the safety

Also safeties should be worth more points imo

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
The Raiders are a good match up for the Patriots and could beat then 4 out of 10 times on a neutral field imo.

In reality the Panthers are going to beat the Patriots in the Superbowl

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

evilweasel posted:

I didn't get to see the game is there a gif of the safety

Also safeties should be worth more points imo

If you score a touchdown on a free kick return, and decide not the take the extra point, the conversion is worth another touchdown.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

Brady owns.

Get that 5th ring, but not at the expense of the Packers plz.

Go Pats.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The only consolation at this point is all the bandwagoners will quit the sport when Brady finally retires and this will all be worth it because each of us in our own way will be free :unsmith:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Oh god the Oakland town hall meeting about moving to LA is amazing. Mark Davis is taking questions/comments and some guy comes up to the podium, says his son is named Davis and "Oakland is weird, the fans are weird, you're weird. We belong together". Mark Davis then proceeds to pump his fist

This isn't a fever dream this is really happening

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Chris James 2 posted:

The only consolation at this point is all the bandwagoners will quit the sport when Brady finally retires and this will all be worth it because each of us in our own way will be free :unsmith:

Don't you get it yet. Brady is regenerating.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Blitz7x posted:

Oh god the Oakland town hall meeting about moving to LA is amazing. Mark Davis is taking questions/comments and some guy comes up to the podium, says his son is named Davis and "Oakland is weird, the fans are weird, you're weird. We belong together". Mark Davis then proceeds to pump his fist

This isn't a fever dream this is really happening

God bless Mark Davis

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

It's sickening to put myself in dolphins fans shoes. Just once I wish they knew what it was like to be this great

post of the thread by our gentle shrimp

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

tom brady is going to break the touchdown record and then his arm will immediately fall off from the shoulder and he'll look sorta disappointed

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Atticus Finch posted:

With that schedule, they ain't losing.

vs Washington
@ New York Giants
vs Buffalo
@ Denver
vs Philadelphia
@ Houston
vs Tennessee
@ New York Jets
@ Miami

Yeesh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Peyton's the only loving hope :suicide:

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Brannock posted:

vs Washington
@ New York Giants
vs Buffalo
@ Denver
vs Philadelphia
@ Houston
vs Tennessee
@ New York Jets
@ Miami

Yeesh

I think it would be hilarious if like Washington was the only team to beat them

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Brannock posted:

vs Washington
@ New York Giants
vs Buffalo
@ Denver
vs Philadelphia
@ Houston
vs Tennessee
@ New York Jets
@ Miami

Yeesh

Yeah this is, what, a maximum of three or four losses, worst case scenario. Week 17 maybe they aren't running all their starters, Giants or Broncos could get a win. Maybe the Jets? Yeesh.

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

JJ Watt will finally shed his title of Fuckboy and eat the heart of Tom Brady to end him once and for all

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

pasaluki posted:

I think it would be hilarious if like Washington was the only team to beat them

kirk's thousand year reign of terror is just beginning.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Chris James 2 posted:

The Jets put up a good fight on the road, I'd give them even odds to win at home.

Patriots are definitely going 13-3 at worst though, unless Gronk or Brady get hurt. Of course they might rest their starters week 17 as well.

sirtommygunn fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Oct 30, 2015

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
If there's one truly important thing we all learned from tonight's game, it's that there's an entire generation of Patriots fans growing up right now knowing nothing but Tom Brady. When they grow up and Brady and Darth Hoodie are long retired, those kids will not be prepared. I'm perfectly okay with that, but that's a long time to wait for that misery fruit to bloom.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
A kid near me at the game tonight would yell out when someone made a mistake that everything was going to be OK and that they would get it the next time. This sweet summer child has known nothing but success and is so full of optimism because of it.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

aperion posted:

If there's one truly important thing we all learned from tonight's game, it's that there's an entire generation of Patriots fans growing up right now knowing nothing but Tom Brady. When they grow up and Brady and Darth Hoodie are long retired, those kids will not be prepared. I'm perfectly okay with that, but that's a long time to wait for that misery fruit to bloom.

they'll be seahawks fans by the end of year 1 post brady.

haha, totally kidding, russell wilson is on the fast track to being completely ruined, cam is the bandwagon of the future.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
all the kids from 2016 on will be raiders fans

it'll be cool

FINGERBLASTER69
Nov 15, 2014
Is it too late to say gently caress the patriots?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Chris James 2 posted:

Peyton will keep the Patriots in the game but the defense will win it for the world.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Save us, Eli. Save us, JPP.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

aperion posted:

I have this theorem that I've been wondering about which absolutely does not bode well for you. Any scientists here can help me with this.

Since the Patriots have been winning for 15 years it's become engrained in the codex of New England's DNA, so the next generation will be predisposed to winning. Making them smarter, stronger, better football players. The winning gene will be passed down from me to baby shrimp and other great New England Patriots players fan's making him or her among the best football players ever.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Save us, Eli. Save us, JPP.

What will the sound be when Brady's skull is crushed by a four fingered fist?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Just like Suh, Richardson, Mario Williams, and Watt, JPP will totally murder Brady.

Or be a total non factor in the game. Either or.

• Locked thread