Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

don't you guys care about archives? db3 is down and it needs money to get better! please help lowtax get a new server so you can enjoy brilliant posts for years to come!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

please note that you're not forced to donate. how swell! but really, if you have a heart you won't let db3 die a slow and painful death, and you'll donate :20bux: to save it

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

there's also a mystery gift! maybe lowtax will let you beat him up on camera if you donate a lot. but you'll only find out what it is if you donate now!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

how much does a db3 cost to replace?

it's probably priceless thanks to the vast amounts of comedy gold stored within, but i'm sure it can be saved if we all scrape together our startup money and tesla funds

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

hackbunny posted:

I got my first big red title and far from humbling me, it gives me an irresistible temptation to shitpost

still, :10bux: for lowtax

you prolly shouldn't rape people

Beast of Bourbon posted:

i liked when he told someone that disagreed with him to "get cancer and die" and now totalbiscuit got cancer and is dying.

no regrets there tb.

lol

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

the cloud is finally coming to yospos?

:yaycloud:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

his cj skills are... something awful

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

lowtax should introduce something awful minutes

$6.99 - 1000 minutes of something awful
$12.99 - 1500 minutes
$2999 - 3000 minutes + free star citizen ship designed by lowtax

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

donation has been gamified! hail lowtax!

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgWy9t-n7UY

wonder how many bennies bernie donated

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

i was just looking through some old front page stuff and i stumbled upon this

quote:

Mongoose - Hi

Mongoose - what are you doing

Lowtax - Working

Mongoose - on what

Mongoose - You are a very boiring person, gently caress u

Mongoose - You suck my cock every day

Lowtax - I know, you turn me on!

Mongoose - What the hell you loving freak, fuk u

Lowtax - Do you enjoy the beach?

Mongoose - I just insultyed u u fuckin priock

Lowtax - Have you ever ate bar-b-que?

Mongoose - gently caress ur bar-b-que whatever

Lowtax - How do you feel about "The Golden Girls"?

Mongoose - The golden girls suck rear end, its only for stupid lesbos

Lowtax - I once went to the circus and there were lions and one of them took a dump and then the trainer came out and stepped in it and fell down

Mongoose - Youre lying you idiot

Lowtax - I DO NOT LIE Lying is for awful men

Mongoose - IM AN AWFUL MAN HAHAHAH

Mongoose - I will get all of my firends asnd we will kick your rear end, we will fuind j00

Lowtax - OH NO!!! Are your friends big and sweaty and sexy like you? ANSWER ME PLEASE, HOT PANTS

Mongoose - were gonna sick oru pitbull on you you loving prick, then welll laugh and shiut pon tyer face mother frcker!

just think of the wealth of comedy that will be lost if we lose db3...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

does lowtax still need your $$$$? i'd hate for the title to be inaccurate guys

• Locked thread