Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

my stepdads beer posted:

lol mysql is so bad

someone probably did an alter table and because the replication was set to the wrong type by default it broke 3 months ago and we're just noticing
or perhaps it had unsafe disk flushing by default a server crash has left the tables corrupted and now the dba needs to dump and restore huge tables

someone being RADIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
someone at work was saying how total biscuit was great and how he's sad he has cancer

i said "he's a horrible pile of human poo poo, treats everyone with contempt, is mostly wrong with his opinions, is generally wrong with his casting, and is a complete waste of air", and he flipped his poo poo

lol

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
So, now we get to see who donated.

It's me. I donated. Because I care.

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Space-Pope posted:

lmfao holy loving poo poo

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/663554934420324354

that isn't me, either. i swear

*checks rap sheet* hmmmm

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
if the forum was harboring pedophiles, I'm sure banning anyone who's ever posted in ATDRW would fix the problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Lowtax posted:

My 10-year old daughter said "I took an online quiz and it asked me if I'd rather spend time earning Bitcoins or doing something to earn real money, and I chose Bitcoins because it was funnier"

imagine humor

but with bitcoins

• Locked thread