Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

if its p much pokemon but with a bit more depth im all over it OP

It has fusion stuff and team synergy but you can only choose when to use special moves so I can't say it has more depth, just differently designed. I liked the demo though, reminded me of DemiKids for the GBA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Soral posted:

the monster designs are insanely bad

Salaryman Dog...

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

no they will not posted:

level 5 boss: we need 500 american yokai by the end of the day or your fired
level 5 monster designer [looking around frantically through window]: uhh a baby. a car. a girl. a burger. some hair

A Crocodile dressed as the american icon, Crocodile Dundee

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm liking it so far

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The only thing I find to be bad and annoying is the recruit rng. If you throw food at a monster group before battle sometimes a guy you don't want to recruit grabs it. Or your yokai kill the guy you want before you give him food. And even so the RNG can gently caress you by having the Yokai look like he loved the food a lot but not joining you after the battle which had me looking for and fightingb specific fuckers for hours!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Inflammatory posted:

you can use the target thing to make sure your yokai don't attack anyone you haven't fed yet.

They killed it on one case before i got to pin qq

• Locked thread