Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Wasteland 2 was incredibly disappointing and PoE is just kind of boring. Play Original Sin, Dragonfall and Age of Decadence

i like wasteland 2 better than poe but only because rtwp is dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Alain Post posted:

Btw I won't say that Fallout/Fallout 2 are games where "any build is good" because you can still get screwed over by stuff like tagging Energy Weapons at the start without knowing that you probably won't find a single energy weapon for like the entire first half of the game.

the whole energy weapons/big guns vs small guns thing is really weird in fo1/2, it never sat well with me that 2 weapon categories just plain don't show up until halfway into the game

Dec 26, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

You're retarded if you didn't think laser and plasma guns or miniguns and bazookas were going to be straight up better than lovely regular guns.

i don't even care about that part so much as the fact that you can tag skills you actively can't use until the second half of the game

• Locked thread