Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

John Liver posted:

Oh man if I could find it I'd post the steady and deliberate meltdown that begins on the first page of the Razor thread

A man cannot grasp the product in front of him, and his mind falls away

Razor, he whispers

Was that the one sprinkled with the sentence fragments spelling out jet fuel doesnt burn hot enough to melt steel because that one always stood out as incredible for losing it so hard the rage no longer is bound to a single vessel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Reminds me of the dude with a time release amphetamine butt plug and a pair of rollerblades. That is a good thing.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Bertrand Hustle posted:

On the Richter scale, maybe.

You know drat well measures of magnitude do not equal measures of weight.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

sweeperbravo posted:

once in a lifetime pun right there

Best one I saw on the forums about someone who I think their mom (?) Would dress as star wars characters and all I really remember was "looking for love in Alderaan places."

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Finally, someone who truly gets me

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone know where the quote is that was a gif from Batman vs Superman about the look on Bruce's face being a man who's just seen a god? The expression on his face cracks me up and I can't find it.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Hugh G. Rectum posted:

So there's a thread in AI about a man who drove from Portland to the middle of nowhere to fix an old dump truck so another goon can drive it home to Florida. Sounds simple enough but it's been a wild ride.

There's two concurrent threads about the same thing. Read them both. Quite possibly the greatest thing that's ever happened in AI.

Minor corrections, I live in Seattle, Sims lives in Florida and bought a truck in Montana with no motor and shipped it to Danno in Nebraska. I intended to be working along side, but car and life troubles caused me to show up on their last day basically but now I'm finishing the job and will deliver the payload on target in Orlando once some minor stuff finishes arriving.

And its less two identical threads as it is every Alpha must by definition have its landerigOmega

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well it all starts with a totally normal and perfectly heterosexual manic obsession with hilariously oversized assault weapon cocks

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

INCHI DICKARI has a new favorite as of 00:10 on Nov 12, 2016

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I'll let you know once the jeep is cool enough to touch after tonights little hiccup and incineration

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Alcoholics. Rehab.

Why the hell would an alcoholic a)be serving to someone else and b)waste time in all steps beyond open bottle insert into anus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Someone's getting a little hot and sour about things