Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Super Waffle posted:

I thought the original quote was from WET BUTT?

Guessing a name change happened at some point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Not really, comparing those threads to this one is like comparing the awkward/ugly thread to the terrible car stuff thread. Sure they both have weird, borderline eye-bleach worthy poo poo, but most ugly people don't end up that way ironically.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

From the same thread:

Julet Esqu posted:

The Amazing Spider-Man

His Divine Shadow posted:

*snort* Good luck waterboarding this one guys

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Travis343 posted:

Old rear end forums need plenty of rest

Next we'll get auto-booted after a few minutes of idle time, like an old man chasing loitering kids away

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

It's usually not too bad but you do get those people obsessed with caring for pets in a very specific way who always freak out about food, grooming, etc. Then everyone finds out the idiot is a cat hoarder and has a freezer full of guinea pigs.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Nooner posted:

huh you guys didnt have to make a whole thread dedicated to my post history :grin:

The only goon whose name references his time of conception

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

I always feel kinda bad about the Barnacle Jim beatdowns but I can't stop laughing at them. Was there ever a reason other than his picture that people dog-pile on him so much? :lol:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

CzarChasm posted:

I've been looking for a new job. What qualifications are needed for a Chuck tester?

Just a regular chuck tester, or Chuck Testa's Chuck Tester?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

chrisoya posted:

Can someone post the thing about that Pet Island mod who banned Twisty? I think their name was chook tesla.

I think that mod was Chuck's Teste

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

What is the word filter? The thread is gassed so I can't quote to see the words before the filter is applied.

Quote the post with the word filter and it'll show the original words :eng101:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Imagine a trainwreck gif except it advances one frame every 15 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4UFQWKjy_I

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Travis343 posted:

how is TCC not just a single post that says "smoke weed" like what other discussion about drugs do you even need to have.

You misunderstand - the weed/shrooms/LSD guys aren't usually that bad, it's the others that are experimenting with weird chemicals and compounds that could literally kill someone at doses below a single milligram. These are the same people for whom regular weed or other easy-to-get recreational drugs are either "not strong enough" or "for pussies who are scared to try something new". Then someone ODs and dies in their car in the summer, or some idiot blacks out, wrecks a car, fights EMTs/police, and gets admitted to a psych ward because they're, well, stupid as hell.

Then again some of those same people waffle between "so-and-so died, I should really cut back or quit" and "psh, that'll NEVER happen to me" *snorts mystery powder, has seizure, falls down steps and dies*

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

sweeperbravo posted:

you can tell a man's goodness by whether his hair lies to the side of THE LORD or to the side of SATAN

Love that the "good Christian" has all the proper Aryan race traits

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Excuse me sir, but there's a snake in your buns...:gay:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

orgy_advice.txt

I heard when someone gets annoyed they'll give a "warning spurt", like using a spray bottle to keep cats off counters

:byodame: I SAID NO BUTT STUFF
:gizz: Shut up and deal with it

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Karate Bastard posted:

Ah, peer review.

More like rear review...or peer rearview :pervert:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

pffft. Stitches are for bitches. Just hold a dirty t-shirt over that thing until it heals.

You ain't poo poo until you've either super glued a gnarly cut together or wrapped it in a makeshift duct tape & rag/paper towel bandage :black101:

I practically carry super glue anywhere I know I'll encounter sharp things because I'm clumsy and have a weird pain tolerance

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

JesustheDarkLord posted:

I want a video of the attempted kidnapping thwarted by her leash.

It'll be like that prank with a dollar on a fishing line, only it's a mom cackling maniacally at child predators while she reels her kid through aisles

"Ohhhhh, gotta be quicker'n that"

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

And then mixed Sharkleberry Purple with milk to illustrate the point?

No wonder that kid in the Sunny D commercial always wants purple stuff

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

"It started out as an anal--"

*runs in very quickly* I bet it did! Wooooooo!

Suddenly "sippin' dat purp" has a whole new meaning

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Cumslut1895 posted:

I'm saving the word 'Fembolism'

Is that what happens when a feminist has a stroke?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Paladinus posted:

Oh man. Is she still around? Does the baby enjoy hamburger-flavoured milk?

Two sweaty fatboobs leaking spoiled whipping cream

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

du -hast posted:

Does anyone have the pictures from the thread somewhere? I really really want to see them again, they made the whole thing gold.

Couldn't find them on this site but found some on another one:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Dewgy posted:

PYF dogs with mismatching heads

Gorilla Salad posted:

Pitbull-dachshund:

SpacePig posted:

This looks less like a dog and more like an otter put together by somebody who's never seen an otter before.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Trig Discipline posted:

We call it "dropping an ace".

Ace Ventura: Piss Detective

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Trig Discipline posted:

Acne Rain reached down and gently but forcefully spread his father's legos.

"I wish you wouldn't, son", his father said. "Please".

hahahaha ew

"Don't worry, daddy", he said coyly. "I'll be gentle, I promise...."
He seductively caressed the block's edges while his father nervously looked on, sweating profusely

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Palpek posted:

In a twist worthy of M. Night Shyamalan's Signs (aliens that invade water planet can be killed by water), goons try to prove that their subforum of choice is worth reading by posting just as if they were in CD and get the thread gassed in the process.

In a twist to the twist, we find out SMG and Koos are the same person and he's just been arguing with himself for years

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Choco1980 posted:

I have a degree in film myself, and amateur film review/criticism is something I've done off and on for a very long time. SMG's breakdowns aren't really all that foreign to the film school circles, there's TONS of guys just like him finding meaning in stuff where it doesn't belong. The funny thing is half the time I actually see what he's talking about completely. My main problem with him is that he's the sort where he then also refuses to listen to other interpretations of things, or well thought out rebuttals. Just "Nope, my interpretation is the ONLY one, and you're an idiot if you disagree."

I always looked at his posts as a parody of over-the-top film school reviews anyhow and never understood why people got mad :shrug:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Outrail posted:

It's all a product of poor moderation.

Something Awful needs GBS the way society needs kindergartens or mental health asylums.

One Flew Over The Lowtax Nest

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Blind Sally posted:

Ozyhandymandyias

Makita "The Construction Nightmare" Koloff

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

a sock so encrusted with cum that it grew mushrooms

Well that explains the term "mushroom head"

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

loquacius posted:

wait, do you fill your glass in the shower, or do you tape the bag way up high and drink directly from the spigot, or do you poke a hole in the top and stick in some plastic tubing to use as a straw, or what

I *must* know

All of these are valid but I prefer the straw, like a big adult Capri Sun

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Greatbacon posted:

Try wrapping it in plastic first, works wonder for my poptarts!

Just do Shower Nachos - an old Halloween bucket with a handle that goes over your head, bury your face in that sweet Mexican goodness like a bipedal horse

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Their bannister was hung on insulated stairs,
for the hope that Grover would soon make repairs.

The children were terrified, tucked into bed
Worried their house would collapse on their head
Mom with a hammer and dad with his shovel
Tried to escape from their turd-swamp hovel

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

It has it in the link, the British way

And they're both the same but maybe :thejoke:? Or is the joke that a bunch of goons never paid attention grade-school English class?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Shovel and hovel in either version of English rhyme, go ahead and listen from the link Sulla posted. I'm betting the same pedantic goofs that pick apart rhymes can't figure out if TP should be over or under and wear their underwear outside their pants.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

it's loving huvvl. What idiot bastard strain of English are you nutters speaking

Finally...like, regardless of which version I used, one of them rhymes with shovel, and that happens to be the one I grew up hearing. All that fuss over pronunciation, sheesh :psyduck:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

So I followed the link to that thread...and didn't realized that ALL images in BYOB (not just the forum tag) all rotate slowly :lol: who came up with that anyways?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

QueenOfMistakes posted:

Does anyone have the quotes (or better yet, a link to the thread) where goons did that drug that will make you black out for days then did things like try to buy a piano on ebay?

This *might* be it, or at least get you on the track to finding it. Did a quick search for "something awful phenazepam" and "something awful joose"

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2621435

If it's not that, check TCC in the benzo threads, sometimes it shows up there. I like perusing once in a while to see what hosed up stuff these idiots are still doing :allears:

E: beaten but still kinda relevant

BOOTY-ADE has a new favorite as of 19:46 on Dec 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

freeedr posted:

Their aquatic ape forefathers?

That's a lot of words to say "sperm"