Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I'll have what he's having

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Everything about this is spot on, though

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

People getting baffled/indignant over av changes is always funny as poo poo

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

It's cool the entire Blue Story thread is about starwars and people in that thread also didn't get it

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Mans posted:

Can you give a short summary about BFC girl? I haven't followd her since the summer, honestly because i just assumed the thread was gassed and she was banned :v:

The thread did a little tour of the forums which didn't really amount to much, Blue Story re-regged and had been diagnosed with gestational diabetes and then had a 2 month premature baby. Baby is currently living in a tube at the hospital and BS is back at work eating Atkins tv dinners and microwaved eggs instead of Taco Bell three times a day.

I dont think she's mentioned what her husband is doing during all of this but apparently he did bother to witness the birth at all which is pretty surprising given that thread.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Old rear end forums need plenty of rest

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Today I logged in to the Something Awful Forums and a werthers original fell out of my DVD drive.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

'hand beezy' is loving funny on its own though

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Party on, Darth!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I wish when people said "this (group of people) makes me ashamed to do (stupid thing)" they would actually not do the stupid thing anymore rather than just doing it and smugly reassuring themselves they are better than the other people

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Iron Crowned posted:

I had an ex that made me wear a fedora :smith:

kinky

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Glad mom is still alive although death may have been a mercy at this point I guess

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Why the gently caress would you be fiending for meth in Azerbaijan? :psyduck:

Mom's steak theft adventures in Colorado were pretty entertaining, though. Some of the best SomethingAwful stories come out of TCC. Joose piano purchases, etc.

Mom fiend, so what

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

a worthy uhh posted:

He was blaming autocorrect on his iPhone.

Heh

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Mans posted:

reading old gbs threads is gonna be hilarious if cuck got filtered.

finally, gbs might be funny

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Sleeveless posted:

I love this quote because what was once a scathing indictment of the GBS zeitgeist is now just supporting the status quo of a subforum full of humorless computer janitors hurtling towards middle age incapable of liking or making jokes about anything.

In terms of being an actual humor website, the only difference between idealistic young SJW Tumblrite D&D LF YCS Millennial white knight caremuch GBS and tryhard old bitter goku cuck fries lol just lol at the Xbone Star Citizen Doobie Dawgs Donald Trump Did Nothing Wrong GBS is that now it has a fraction of the previous members and even fewer people care about it.
I was wondering what fries was a word filter for until I quoted this post

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

SMG is one of the best posters on this accursed website

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Kaiju15 posted:

I'm getting the Back to the Future reference here, but not the rest of it.

Kirk Johnson is a man you know very intimately, even if you've never seen his face.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

LORD OF BUTT posted:

I mean, the key problem in here is that his weird fetish is repeatedly putting him in the hospital, not that he has said weird fetish in the first place. Wouldn't teaching him how to fulfill it in a safe way (provided said safe way actually exists- I'm not exactly familiar with sounding and like loving hell if I'm googling it) be the more constructive way to handle it than trying to cure the fetish (which I'm... not even sure is possible)?

There's a guy in that thread who says basically this, but then he learns what sounding actually is, and immediately comes back to the thread with "oh my God no I was wrong, you have to stop him"

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

freeedr posted:

Welp that's my story that isn't a quote hope you liked it au revoir

I didn't

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

loquacius posted:

I really like how if someone posts an image and I don't know what it's supposed to be, my knee-jerk impulse is to assume it's a Loss reference and it is right every time

Oh my God you're right

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Tesseraction posted:

d... dickloss

I think we've talked about that thread enough, actually

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

how is TCC not just a single post that says "smoke weed" like what other discussion about drugs do you even need to have.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Because TCC is different from BYOB

yes TCC is funny sometimes

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I don't remember who said this or where I read it but I'm pretty sure it was on these forums

"this my little brother fat mike, we call him global warming cause he appreciably raise sea level and our dad don't believe in him"

Always makes me laugh

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

massive spider posted:

I'm requesting the post about superman beating bizzaro to death while crying if anyone has it.

I posted this somewhere in BSS recently but couldn't find it before I left, and now I'm on my phone. I was never able to find the original post though.

E: I can tell you it was posted by SlimGoodBody originally.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

goose fleet posted:

These are the sacrifices that we must make as a civilization to get rid of the possibility of those times when you're sitting there trying to lay a log in the toilet and someone comes in and starts styling themselves in front of the mirror and you're just holding it in and clenching and biting your lip and begging silently for them to leave and then they get a phonecall and your face starts going red from the exertion and they're just yapping and yapping and they make some snide comment about "haha yeah there's someone trying to take a dump in the bathroom omg lol" and they're giggling about it and you feel like your bowel movement is about to become a bowel revolution and then this person just strolls on by and instead of picking a far-off stall they pick the one right next to you and plop themselves right down and let off a few courtesy coughs that then turn into courtesy farts as they expect you to leave the bathroom first instead of them even though you were there in the first place so you stand up and you try to shuffle out of the stall with your legs tightly together to hold back the oncoming volcano and that's when the person suddenly leaves their stall and they make eye contact with you and assert their dominance and they have won and you have lost and as you start to tear up you lose control of yourself and start sharting all over the tiled bathroom walls and they're just laughing and uploading awkward shots of you to Instagram

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Minarch posted:

Then this thread must be the death of humor

That's all of pyf honestly

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

He's right about one thing at least.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

trapped mouse posted:

In honor of the new thread title. Click at your own risk.

is this really jon pop???

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

john pop a squat

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

more like, who's not jon pop.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Machai posted:

Debate about colonialism in the board games thread

This isnt the awkward thread

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Volkerball posted:

lol black moses

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

he is the best poster on this or any forum

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I want to say she definitely married the guy anyway

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Solice Kirsk posted:

Rebecca sounds artistic and fun!

I would gently caress Rebecca

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I'm developing a fetish for seeing other people's fetishes backfire horribly and ruin their lives

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

HaB posted:

Note: I have never been involved in either, so my information is all 2nd hand at best.

Much like your sex life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The funniest bit was how she'd hold both sides of a conversation because sometimes her star wars husband would just stare at her until she went away/stopped talking to him