Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

Chantilly Say posted:

What's the name for the condition where you see hot jets everywhere you look?

dammit, I post so rarely, and I've already wasted my 'You mom' joke for today, and now there's this open goal? dammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
I fell in love this this -

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

Inescapable Duck posted:

I ate a bowl of shredded wheat for breakfast.

Without any milk.

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM BREAKFAST CEREAL INTO MY SLOT. IT’S SHREDDED WHEAT AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH MY TEETH. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME CHEWY BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS BREAKFAST. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
C'mon, round the joke out. He also killed the guy who killed Hitler, so...

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
From the Schadenfreude thread. Nice to see a good Your Mom burn from someone other than Trig Discipline.

SubponticatePoster posted:

It's customary to refer to someone by the highest position they've held. Bill Clinton was a governor, but is referred to as President Clinton. Hillary's proper term of address is Madame Secretary (Sec of State), though she was a First Lady and a Senator.

TotalLossBrain posted:

This is true and also why I am often referred to as "The Fuckmaster"

Dumb Lowtax posted:

It's also not hereditary. It's the highest office *you* held, you can't inherit your mom's title.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

My Lovely Horse posted:

Does anyone remember a short story post about some guy discovering a civilization of sentient mice in his basement? He kinda helps them along and keeps them secret from his wife at first, but then she discovers them on her own and is just as enchanted by it as he is? There's no huge twist to it or anything, they just live in that house for decades and become this mouse tribe's guardians cause for the mice it's several generations. I'm only about 80% sure this was an SA thing but I've been thinking about it forever.

I think that's Microcosmic God by Sturgeon.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
Drew is Da Share Zone? Ok, I didn't know that. Good for him.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

Pirate Radar posted:

Strange aeons we live in.

Nice.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

Captain Hygiene posted:

*notices the infernal beating of your heart beneath the floorboards* OwO What's this??

Genuine lols here.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

A rare genuine lol on this dead forum. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
More like oldpainless