Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
error log gay so what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
That's an S Tier loving quote, but jesus gently caress QCS is a loving disaster.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

lol I remember lurking the DM advice thread in TG like 4 years ago, and it was The Hyphz Therapy and Neurosis Handling Thread even back then. The dude's absolutely nuts. He seems fine if you just read a few of his posts, but then you realize that nothing anyone else says even enters his brain and he lives in a carefully constructed alternate reality where being able to run an improv rpg scenario is 1) The most noble pursuit man can undertake, 2) Something only geniuses can do, 3) The only thing that would give hyphz's life meaning, 4) Something hyphz dare never, ever do because it would suck and all his friends would hate him.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

literally no-one is upset about punching nazis

if there's a goon named "literally no-one" then i apologise in advance for besmirching their name

I'm upset about punching nazis.

Upset I'm not doing it right now heeyooo!

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

BlankSystemDaemon posted:

Clearly the solution is to make the username+avatar+gangtags container larger, so it can fit.

Clearly the solution is, in addition to custom avatars and gangtags, to allow SA users to pay for the privilege of editing the site's CSS.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Don't let the fancy name fool you. "The Vajazzler" is just a glue gun and a hair dryer filled with glitter.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, the daddy fires his chicken gun at the mommy's vajazzle.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
I masturbate to raw jerky everyday. It really triggers those stupid anglo-saxons.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
My country is more racist than your country. Our racists are bigger and stronger. Your racists are inferior and contemptible. We're going to absolutely trash you in the next World Bigotry Championship.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sapozhnik posted:

Sorry didn't mean to interrupt your nerd poo poo with my nerd poo poo

No no, that quote was good. Git was thought up by the kind of nerd who thinks alt+ctrl+backslash+f9 or whatever the gently caress emacs uses is a perfectly reasonable command to exit a text editor.
Yeah for sure let's call the process for merging new code into a branch "a pull request". Goddamn.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

TehRedWheelbarrow posted:

if you are in a relationship with someone and you break up and they make a twitter about you and post nothing but random factoids about you isnt that like illegal in some places as well as being incredibly pathetic and creepy?

Hey mods, why are you letting TehRedWheelbarrow's ex post on his account?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And no it did not get Trump elected

But you can't say it didn't not get Trump elected!

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

oh no it absolutely didn't not get trump elected, i don't think anyone would contest that

Just loving with you. I think what you can say about gamergate was that it was seized upon by the same proto-chuds who wound up being r/thedonald posters.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

That's art. Beautiful work.

In other news Stupid sexy Flanders has been hitting it out of the park lately

Looks more like the bull is the one hitting it out of the park.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Did someone close down a containment thread or something? Why is the quotes thread filled with pissbaby "Look at what my posting enemies wrote!!!" posts?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Milo and POTUS posted:

Just realized how ironic a name mr sunshine is

Your mom is ironic!

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
my n***a have you tried drunk posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Is it possible to just reduce government to only The House.
No Supreme Court, Executive, or Senate?

nobodygetshurt posted:

is it possible to reduce government to only My House?

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

is it possible to reduce government to only My DICK?

Silly Burrito posted:

Well, Republicans do say that they want the smallest government possible