Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

christmas boots posted:

Nobody itt knows what a dactyl is and it’s just going to make them angry when you say it

I got to play Dactyl Nightmare once as a child. Somehow I still had hope for the future of VR after finishing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Give Yourself Goosebumps was a fun series.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Platystemon posted:

No “hi”s.

No “hello”s.

Must be Bose.

You are only the second person I've heard reference this saying in my life. The first was a pilot. You aren't a pilot are you?

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

Are you familiar with the traditional professional audio saying that it plays on, “no highs, no lows, must be Bose”?

Yes, that's the saying I was referring to. Not the pun version.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Slip and slide at the company picnic

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

This post eventually led me to learn that this happened 5 minutes from my house 2 days ago. This is the first I'm hearing of it.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

None of the painkillers they've ever injected or prescribed me have really worked. The closest is morphine which makes me euphoric but also I still hurt like crazy without the proper ability to process it.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Splicer posted:

Hello fellow painkiller resister. Do you also know what having your tooth drilled feels like?

No because I make them keep injecting me with anesthetic until it kicks in. I've had appointments called off because they can't get me numb and they're worried about giving me any more anesthetic. I've even had myself completely put under full medical sedation for dental appointments on a few occasions.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Splicer posted:

Please don't tell me that US dentists charge per shot.

In fairness here, every time I get dental work that is going to require numbing I'm usually also getting a quote beforehand, billed beforehand, etc. So at least I don't have to worry about that. I've never had them come back and demand more money after the fact.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

And in doing so he became the funny poster he prophesied

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Antigravitas posted:

I'm not ready for the loss of such a good joke.

You'll move past it and heal.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

i love when awful people continue to be awful people but think they've grown because they learned the wrong lessons. "I learned to be nice the uggos because they might get hot later" is not a form of character development.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

most of us can only aspire to be this funny

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Shard posted:

Is rampage tonight a combo show or is there no Collision this week?

flashy_mcflash posted:

Perfect phone call!

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Did it used to be bannable to admit that you were posting while high or drunk or am I making that up

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Though I hope they kept in the filler eps like the one where Goku gets a driver's license.

If I'm not mistaken that was one of the filler episodes that was taken directly from the manga and so it made it into Kai.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

ChubbyChecker posted:

good luck finding one honey

My wife asked me to get into a miniatures game so she would have something to paint. Took one look at prices and she decided to get some paint-by-numbers instead.