Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules

Someone in FYAD, Lyle? posted:

my ideal woman is a parasiti c jew vampire who like the oligarchs i work in perpetual wage serfdom for will suck my worthless monopoly capital and lifesblood from me in exchange for her boring, emotionally dead WASP body, as our youths fade and our various sacks,limbs, extremities, and other assorited body chunks congeal and harden into callous, or sag and rot away as is their own particular wont, while we spent our "free" or "pleasure" time in mute dumb silence like cows gazing at whatever gay spectacle of Corn appears before us

Someone in FYAD, Manyak? posted:

Hey all, Matt here. My sobriety date is never. To sum things up I am simply an alcoholic, addict piece of crap. I struggle to feed, dress, and bath myself. I sometimes brush my teeth once a week if that, because I see no point. I am alone. I always have been. I some times free myself from the void via exotic designer drugs. I have been to diffrent dimensions -- I have seen the entitys that inhabit them. I've had dialogues with trees and I know it was real.
I began my drug career in 2nd grade when my friend Clem insisted we smoke weed while riding our bikes to school. From there I started doing coke and other hard drugs, Im pretty sure tghat by 10th grade I had alreadt been on the DMT voyage,. I struggle to get out of bed and facing the day ahead of me makes me want to die. Taking the bread out of a bag, puitting meat & lettuce on it, and some condiments like mayo, mustard etc feels like it takes an eternity so I usually find myself starving while I glue myself to my TV, its way to late into the next day already so I go to Taco Bell before it closes. My desk is marely but a surface on which I cut/grind whatever Pills I have available into a snortable powder.
All this leads me to this trouble Ive been expereiencing with my network card -- I am unable to find the drivers for it. If any goons could lend some experience, I am all ears. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU