Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

yo momma jokes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

i just imagine him sitting in the theater with a pen and his long loving checklist scroll and just furiously scribbling notes

E: and then i laugh

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

PBS Newshour posted:

TVIV is way worst because its filled with people who don't seem to understand what goes on in the TV shows they are watching

i guess that explains why 90% of the posts are just verbatim quotes from something they just saw.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Paladinus posted:

Pretty sure Nier is a video game.

no, it\s art

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

oh yeah, you should check out my bath. i ripped up the floors, supports, bank account, laws of physics and plumbing to please an imaginary woman. i'll send you pics.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Do whatever hairstyle you like, fellow goons. But i don't think managing to not cut your hair is an endevour worth bragging about.

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

Huh, apparently I'm a Brat, Switch, Rope Bunny, Primal (prey and predator), Rigger, Submissive, Experimentalist. I guess I do have a bunch of tumblr names I can add to Tinder!

Huh, I’m apparently a chaotic neutral phil dunphy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Much like in an anime, the defeat of Lowtax at the hands of Uwe Boll has also turned their animosity into grudging respect, perhaps even friendship.

https://twitter.com/uwebollraw/status/979524449736130561
https://twitter.com/UweBollRaw/status/979954262015803392

what a weird planet we're on