Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
How is it proposed Seinfeld skits are always funnier than anything that was ever on the show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I also hate Jerry Seinfeld's smug-rear end face, so that might have something to do with it.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

well it sounds like one but apparently it's still just a food processor, but in a different housing, that isn't used to mulch songbirds, as insanely and hilariously psychotic as that would have been

I've read this over and over and I still can't wrap my head around it. Why make it look like a birdhouse?
"Haha, I filled this Snickers with razors! I'd never give it to any kids of course, but isn't that just the craziest?"

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
But why?!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

sweeperbravo posted:

maybe he's too wacky and quirky for you huh!!!!!! bet you don't even laugh at big bang theory

So if I make literal death traps and don't use them, can I be fun and wacky too? :ohdear:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Missing the trap part. Let's stick it in a jack-in-the-box.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Here is the thing about Goon Bird Death House:

It's like owning a gun. Just because you have one, that doesn't mean you're going to shoot anybody with it. But you still have it.

EDIT: Maybe a sword would be a better example in this case.

More like sticking a birdhouse on the end of your gun and swearing to not use it.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's like a real life cartoon device, only instead of Sylvester building a birdhouse around his head its a literal bird torture house.

David Parker Raven.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

so were you thinking of some kind of roll-on reodorant stick steeped with eau de vagina that transwomen can buy, or what

I skimmed it the first time and thought she was rejoicing that the cat was eating her tampons. Honestly, the probation made more sense that way.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

The gently caress's this supposed to mean?!

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Welcome to the city where there is no crime.
Everybody knows where Granos is all the time.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Pick, eat the cheese.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Grassy Knowles posted:

These rock puns were good but it's time to clear the slate

I norite?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
So I watched my dad play Orion and Masters of Magic as a kid and we had a good time. I never realized how lucky I was. Or even that it was a situation where I should consider luck.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I knew a man named Dick Peck. He was an awful pervert who at one party, groped my sister, her friend and a middle-aged father of three.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Coq au Nandos posted:

It's nice that your sister is friends with a middle-aged father of three.

Oxford comma, but she was. They even met up to ditch the party afterward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

cock hero flux posted:

hollywood is controlled by clairvoyant pedophiles who molest children because it lets them see the future

Huh, you'd think they'd stop molesting kids once their future vision reached election night.