Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface
Another request, anybody have that one post where "Jet fuel cant melt steel beams" is spelled out with the first letter of every line? Thank you in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

theflyingorc posted:

i don't think the average black man makes 50 separate SA accounts

Clearly they should be limited to
Thirty accounts. Im so sorry

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Does anyone have the one which is about board games and ends with something along the lines of "Ill hang you in the lollypop forest"?

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Oh hey Jon Pop is alive.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

You know who is also super racist? Jack London.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Avs has been back for awhile, they were just basically told to tone it down, and you know, not make death threats.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

I thought he started just north of San Fran and thats when he ran into issues.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

He started in San Francisco; the issues were he hadn't trained or prepared well and he collapsed in a pile of sadness and raisins after three days or so.

Yeah, his wagonish thing he was using was actually just a child carrier and the wheel snapped, after that he basically gave up.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Twitch posted:

Now does anyone have that story from the Navy guy whose crew kept getting the boxes of donated books after everyone else, so they intercepted it one time and proceeded to tear every book in half with their butt cheeks. If I'm remembering it correctly.

You are but it was a fake post.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Gbs 1.0 died long before hot dog man.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Kitfox88 posted:

sheep and goats are cool animals

Delicious too.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Anyone have the f-35(?) beaver roars quote?

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Biplane posted:

did u know u can eat food on planes

If you call that food *eyebrow waggle*

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Science cannot advance without heaps.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Your post is blood red in the awful app and I am fairly curious.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

WrenP-Complete posted:

I use the dark theme of the Awful app, and I mark good posters using the app as I appreciate their posts. LAB's posts are correspondingly crimson as she is a good poster. Unread unmarked posters are grey and read unmarked posters are navy.

Ah yeah that was it. Thought I was going insane.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

They sell ostrich and yak meat at the grocery store down the street from me.

Also all socal goons should go to OSTRICH LAND and get an egg or ostrich jerky.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Unfortunately the Perma was reversed. And it was deserved for making GBS threads up a stickied mental health thread. I think the constant poo poo (literal and figurative) they get away with has gone to Avs' head.

This is like what their third perma reversal?

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

Fart fanfiction is eh on these here forums but lol why the gently caress did they post/even think of the underage poo poo.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

You can use a conch as a makeshift cestus.

Theres your random conch fact for the day.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

several of the participants were young college dudes whose facial hair grew at a rate of nanometers per year

My facial hair started coming in highschool and I distinctly remember going from "Whoa this is awesome" to "Man this loving sucks you are telling me I have to shave daily!?" In the span of a couple months.

So I envy them.

Telsa Cola has a new favorite as of 01:04 on Apr 18, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

You can have some of mine. I have a high beard cheek line which basically makes me looks like my beard is slowly consuming my face if I don't keep it shaved down.