Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
Whatever happened to good old-fashioned American do-it-yourselfness? Stupid Sexy Flanders, I bet you could make your own with a trip to the hardware store and a little gumption.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

sweeperbravo posted:

you can tell a man's goodness by whether his hair lies to the side of THE LORD or to the side of SATAN

Also, crewnecks are the devil's neckline

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

The me that lives in the flourescent light dimension looks like she's had a pretty rough life, I feel bad for her

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

True story- a friend of mine had to spend some time in Sarasota for work a few years ago. During the orientation thing, the speaker warned them not to walk anywhere unless absolutely necessary, simply because of the sheer amount of senile, half-blind 90+ year olds driving around. Old people hold so much sway around there that they probably wouldn't get their licenses taken away unless they actually managed to kill someone, and the amount of vehicle on pedestrian accidents is apparently huge. Florida sounds like such a nightmare.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

I never understood the Tiggum hate, he seems fairly innocuous. There are far more annoying PYF posters.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Outrail posted:

There's a bar 30m down the street from me, and there's only ever fun happening out there when I'm trying to sleep.

Same. The one by me seems to lead to a lot of catfights, by the sound of things.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

purple death ray posted:

There you go.

There were some really good shops of star wars movies with vegetables edited in too, anybody have those?

I made this for that thread, to show that mid-range smartphones (as opposed to the $500 one she wanted) take perfectly good pictures, I think it ended up being her av after a while.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

To be honest that picture doesn't seem like it supported your point very well.

Looking back, yeah, you're right, but I think it was a decent camera for the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

E: wrong thread

Crow Jane has a new favorite as of 04:14 on Sep 22, 2018