Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

He's a pretty easy target, no backbone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Mine says "please invent a reliable source of insulin and injection method within like 24 hours" then I die

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Apparentlu here in the UK if a train driver runs over and kills three people total he automatically gets a retirement package on full wage for the rest of his life, which seems like a pretty good deal really. This also might not be true

Lunchmeat Larry has a new favorite as of 14:21 on May 20, 2018

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Im 99% sure this is a repurposed story from the r/relationships thread from a year or so ago

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Move those posts to the space station 13 thread imo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Armin is a better Skinner than Skinner himself in the same way that Venom Snake is a better Big Boss than Big Boss himself. This has been my essay on Baudrillard's Simulacra

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

are those tiny spheres of carrot? what

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

ahh, you might be right. I don't think I've ever seen them presented like that. They definitely look a bit glowy. American thing?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Solice Kirsk posted:

:lol: ff your poor rear end country doesn't have iridescent peppers.
we will in a few weeks when we've cut off all the EU red tape getting in the way of our free choice

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ruled by a hatman

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Moon Slayer posted:

SephiRoth IRA is a seriously good name.
Talking about things that land differently in different places, I enjoyed the name but didn't understand the random capital R

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Zore posted:

A Roth IRA is a type of retirement fund
yeah I googled it afterwards, that's what I meant when I said it landed very differently