Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Yad Rock posted:

*yelling into radio* eunhhh, you guys gotta come quick, i'm in the woods and i'm getting shot at by a guy named... *looks around for ideas* stick... leaf...man. Stick Leafman! that's his name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

mysterious loyall X posted:

it's probably pretty harrowing to return from a 7 year stint at the gym and see this kind of flame. here's an old school yad boy, just wants to crack some jokes about font kerning, ask where docevil, babby dooies, EVILKERMITWOLF, anime_aubergine, et al. went, and see what the new kids are up to, aND let everyone know that he has been getting ripped at the gym for 7 years, feeling the hot toned abs of female personal trainers who despite their workout routines still have huge bboobies as well, eating athigly zagat rated restraunts, living in california, making a deece salary of upwards of five figures. and they're greeted by this negative crap. no wonder everyone took off.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

OP i am a genuinely unlikeable, unpleasant person to be around. additionally, i am extremeley stupid. i have hilitosis, lumbago, invountary celibacy, i wear a fedora that says mra in smeared blue dry erase marker on the brim, cattarhs, consumption, greasy stool due 2ndary to olestra; i stink of cumin, tumperic, paprika, and cayanne pepper; mucous constantly drips from my eyes and i go about my day with those eye crystal boogers dangling from my eyelashes; i complain loudly to all and sundy about my thin, watery jizzum payloads which i claim are a result of my prescription ssris; i am self-centered, maudlin, whining, and i affecta british accent so ppl will think i'm smart and say cheers intead of thank you; i constantly slouch, which emphasizes the my disgusting pear shaped body and stick arms; i have a polyp on vocal cords that gives my speech a rasping quality, and it sounds like i am a sieve of saliva when i speak; i am completely unable to form or maintain interpersonal relationships with other humans, and even my insanely stupid yapping dog finds my presence more or less intolerable; i have been wearing the same briefs for 4 days; recently i have begun to pluck my nose hairs in public, as well as scratch my ear canals with my index finger. for these reasons, as well as many unlisted, i have amassed hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions, of terrible posts accross several different internet forums over he past 14 years or so.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

you say i was living in my parents' basement for 40 years and defending americas waves and breakers in a submarine at the same time? well to you trolls i say: you have violated a fundamental principle of physics.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

a forum you have to be funny in? incomprehensible. *swivels chair back around to 6x6 monitor setup with various Megathreads on auto refresh*

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
^^^^ beaten :11tea:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

rubber cat posted:

WHEN DID THIS...

Let's Intellectualize Rap! [56K no]

...BECOME THIS?

Let's Threaten And Harass The Disabled

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Triticum Guzzler posted:

The one drop rule, chastity devices, grain thresher honor killings, and there's a problem with my receipt - The new dating megathread

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Aids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Op went in without his setup