Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Isaac posted:

The new big big boss is my old little boss. Im gonna use this to slack off even more.

Tiberius Thyben posted:

How'd your penis get promoted before you did?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Thirdly, any image is made both better and funnier by having a semi-transparent wold head in the background. Imagine that photo of the monk burning himself. Now imagine that photo but somebody has photoshopped howling wolf heads into it.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

Nuke the bong from orbit. It's the only way to sure.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

Re: Animaniacs being "revived" on Hulu

Lamebot posted:

yakko and wakko will begin to say "hello n-" and dot will stop them in some humorous fashion because quite frankly that joke would be problematic in this day and age.

cda posted:

The n word has been problematic for a lot longer than that, dude

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

On the theme of bougie hippie scams...

Haifisch posted:

I was going to say it was probably targeting people who want something sweet they can pretend isn't total garbage(like what happened with all those super-sugary yogurt flavors and mix-ins), but then I looked at the brand's site and :stare:.

'High-vibrational' hummus.

Lazlo Nibble posted:

Intentionally-created high-vibrational dessert hummus!

At last, an end to the tyranny of accidentally-created high-vibrational dessert hummus!

BioEnchanted posted:

REminds me of a shop near me called "Chocolate by Design" that does special moulds of chocolate, like elaborate shapes and things. Chocolate Dominos and rabbits and the like. I like the implication that they have a sister store called "Chocolate by Accident"

Intoluene posted:

I believe chocolate by accident is called sharting.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Hell, there are millions of people writing in detail about their various sexual proclivities and most of it is still utterly baffling.

There's probably at least a conference presentation in how the various internet fetish subcultures provide indirect evidence for Human-Neanderthal interbreeding. I mean, if there's people who get off by having insects sting their dicks or imagining Dr. Watson impregnating a fictionally-gendered Sherlock Holmes with a werewolf dick, what's so strange about a caveman and a neanderthal shacking up together because everyone else they knew were killed by a cold snap or eaten by bears?

Grand Prize Winner posted:

I had to parse the last sentence for a minute, because I couldn't imagine bears being a thing in the neolithic. Then I realized you meant the animals.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

Stare-Out posted:

I guess the Shadow of the Colossus remake tweaked the difficulty a bit. Not sure how I'm supposed to climb this.

It fixed itself moments later.

Gorilla Salad posted:

Run, it's about to take a poo poo!

Judging by the most recent posts, the latter quote is also very applicable to this thread right now.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

No, the underage girl was from the first instance of Caredresser outing himself as a sexual predator. :shepface:

Anyways, here's a half-assed memory version of a funny quote from Caredresser's abortive sexcapade.

Caredresser posted:

"I'll update you on how the sex was."

Carth Dookie posted:

"Spoiler alert: legally dubious and morally indefensible. ... [stuff that I can't remember] ... And when you go for her tits, the taste in your mouth isn't from the piercings. It's shame."

Wish I had saved the actual quote, but the thread was such a buffet of amazing takedowns at that point that I just kept on reading. And then it was gone. drat.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

Inkfish posted:

Things at Roma street station- a man with a broken tennis racket around his neck. A fat guy with cursive neck tatts who keeps lifting his shirt up and rubbing his tummy. A bin in a locked cage. Old man in short shorts going around checking the change slots on all the vending machines

Inkfish posted:

This is all just poo poo directly in front of me god knows what's going on outside of my field of vision

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

Say Nothing posted:

Truck truck truck truck truck truck truck truck truck truck truck.

Relentless posted:

Mushroom mushroom?

ChesterJT posted:

Braaaaaaaaaaaake, Braaaaaaaaaaaaake

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

Codependent Poster posted:

From my point of view, the Italians are evil!

marshmallow creep posted:

But these are little Italians, so it's like house cat level evil.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

Bogus Adventure posted:

Forums poster cumshitter is making his way around the world

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

i wanna see kirkj take on a silicone version of this

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

"This game better be drat good for all the trouble it's caused me. ...What do you mean the servers have been shut down and it can't be played anymore?!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

I guess you could say having three olives pleases no one.