Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

lol at Mr Phillby becoming immediately incensed when someone called the cartoon egg racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

This thread title gives new meaning to the word "nosejob"

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

From the thread "loving in different time signatures?"

beer gas canister posted:

i'm in a polyrhythmic relationship, i'm 4/4 and she's 12/8

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Bust Rodd is a clown to clowns

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

Sometimes it’s… Oh my God loving Siri just put actual ellipses that’s not good

But SA does have a long history of untreated mental illness.

found a good one

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

first one for me, lol

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

In a post-credits sequence, Doctor Strange falls into a dumpster outside an erotic bakery

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Pontificating rear end posted:

If you think about it Santa is a sovereign citizen

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

OH HO HO HO, THE GOLD TRIM ON MY SLEIGH MEANS YOU CAN'T PULL ME OVER, FED!

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

darthbob88 posted:

Also, side note- Apparently that pannenkoek dude has moved on to beating Super Mario 64 without using the joystick. Eventually, he's going to play through the entire game by the power of thought alone.

Someone should tell him other games have been made since then, you don't need to keep doing new things to keep it interesting

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

3D Megadoodoo posted:

The person who wrote these has only the slightest idea what humour is. And even that slight idea is wrong.

e: Or maybe they have literally never seen an actual Onion headline.

projecthalaxy posted:

If it helps a person didn't write them thats chatGPT

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I don't know what that is.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

SyNack Sassimov posted:

The point is Americans don't realize that much of the rest of the world uses 24 hour time.

It's not our fault they're getting it wrong

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I work 6 am to 9 pm hehe

my life is a living hell

SyNack Sassimov posted:

Imagining this as the NASA engineering team's response after the loss of the $125 million Mars Climate Orbiter

Thats what they get for meddling in God's domain

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

EorayMel posted:

:mcrappe: A picture perfect example of a butthurt baby who can't take criticism and, against the rules, closes his thread so the mean people can't say hurtful things anymore. :mcrappe:

I don't have archives to see the post but their previous ban was for being racist. :thunk:

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

EorayMel posted:

Funny* Forum Quotes

Funny Forum Quotes: your arbumebnt is invalid

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

oldpainless posted:

This thread was 9 years ago and I read my posts in it and Jesus gently caress

How have I maintained the same excellent posting quality all these years

more like oldchangeless

lol that banned guy was a hardcore gamergater. I feel envious for this poster:

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I thought he wasn't supposed to get arrested until tomorrow???

Relevant only to today

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Many people on the internet are familiar with goatse. But only goons know the name of and are generally familiar with the person in the photo as well as knowing that he died.

Also, the goatse entry on SAclopedia is a meticulous tracking of the hosting of the goatse.cx page at any given date over the past 20 years. So I would say that goons already are part of the Kirk Johnson religion.

Jabberlock has a new favorite as of 23:41 on Apr 14, 2023

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

In Crusader Kings II one of the artifacts you could get was Jesus's foreskin. It was also quite easy to get several of them

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Salt Fish posted:

About 10 years ago I put up a website that was a biography of Linux Torvalds and I would call him "Linux" at work and then link people to the website as a primary source if they tried to tell me I was saying it wrong.

Years later I found out the domain had lapsed and someone had bought it and turned it into a try-hard website DEBUNKING the myth and explaining his name is Linus.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

another classic quote from the jelqing megathread

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

EorayMel posted:

:umberto: Spamming gibberish. :umberto:

what drummer tho

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

you had to be there

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

that posts old enough that the movie was still fresh

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Karate Bastard posted:

Now, get this... "foot inflation".

*dollar eyes*

thats called gout and its decidedly unsexy

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

uh, letmebeclear, i'm also ryan schutt

cash crab posted:

uh, let me be queer

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

The question was already answered, knock it off or eat a ban.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Teacher is out of the classroom, lets party!

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

For how cautious this person is about COVID, they've caved several times whenever their family has pressured them to do some stupid family event like hanging out in front of Disney World the second the lockdown was over. I'm also surprised they don't have any curbside pickup/grocery delivery services anywhere near them since we also live in a gig economy hellscape as well as a plague hellscape.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Wake up, Mr. Freeman

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Platystemon posted:

If you look very closely, you will see that that is the back side.

There are like a dozen different options for hoods and helmets. No fishbowls, but you can get +3 flame resistance.

post your rig, coward

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Platystemon posted:

How can anyone hate this?

does that opossum have a rat tail mustache

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Grassy Knowles posted:

I’m with ya in the disappointment, but just to avoid minimizing it Jimmy Urine is not just ‘problematic’ he was allegedly secretly grooming and dating a 15 year old during the time we were actively listening to MSI (late 90s early 2000s). Jimmy Urine not being satirical and actually being a pedophilic sex pest circa the beginning of his career shouldn’t be shocking, but I was too young to critically think about that when introduced and I never really reanalyzed that until the allegations came out decades later.

Bloodhound Gang seems to shockingly be allegation free still if you want kinda awful juvenile poo poo pee pee humor, but I’ve learned not to be shocked for something to come out at any point about them or any other artists I enjoy without knowing IRL.

Jimmy urine trouble

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Sir Lemming posted:

One of my favorite things about the Internet is there are speedruns and other competitive niches for literally everything. The other day I was trying to put the Grinch on TV and the next search result was a 100% completion playthrough of the video game based on the Grinch movie, which apparently exists.

Mostly its that people will try to speedrun the most obscure games just so they can get a record for the best time on it.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

filtering to see just his posts in that thread is a real joyride

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Tree Bucket posted:

I get the feeling this is the future of the internet. The human to bot ratio is getting worse all the time.

There's at least one or two star trek plots about automated systems continuing to run and function long after the inhabitants of a planet went extinct. That'll basically be future astronauts visiting earth and finding the internet still running, but its just a bunch of seemingly intelligent AI bots interacting with each other in a preprogrammed way. And definitely not doing anything interesting like spontaneously evolving sentience.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Super Mario Wondering too much

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

BONGHITZ posted:

diabetic barret with gun feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

freeedr posted:

Which album has the song about being eviscerated in front of a group of school children