Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I can't locate it and I can't remember how long ago this was. It could be back as far as 2006 or as recent as a couple years ago? In some discussion, in some forum, those Funko Pop dolls came up, and someone said,

"I don't understand the point of Funko Pops."

and the response was something like,

"You put them in your cubicle so you're not the saddest thing there."

I'm badly paraphrasing. Anyone know where I can find this quote? My search efforts yield little.

credburn has a new favorite as of 18:06 on Oct 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I know this is just me being me but to this day when I see someone using "u" in place of "you" I can only picture a tiny kind grandma or one of those French kids with the hat and lollipop.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
7-Eleven has real cheap pizzas today. I don't work there anymore, but last year I did and it was the busiest day of the entire year. Nonstop pizza making. It's a really good deal for, you know, pizza that is about as good as you can imagine one coming from a convenience store.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
Vietnamese women aren't nobody :confused:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Tree Bucket posted:

it's a platoon of Walloon dragoons with balloons and spontoons on pontoons in the monsoon.

*swoon*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
It's non-iambic. The opposite of that. Trochic?

edit: Trochaic