Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Does FYAD do the yearly goonlulz megathreads anymore cuz those used to have really good content for these threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The shredded wheat bricks make for poor dildos or good ones depending on your masochism.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stultus Maximus posted:

The Saudis may not have been there at Inchon, but they were there at 9/11! :patriot:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mind the walrus posted:

I remember Chapelle's Show made a joke about that.

Wait really

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Yeah. Dave did a parody of trading spouses with 1 black couple and 1 white, and the black husband is stunned to find out white people don't use them

Oh it's the g-g-g-g-bye episode

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Syd Midnight posted:

To be precise, he said they rub the bar of soap "between their nasty asscheeks"

content:

Where is this. It has to be Musk

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Solice Kirsk posted:

Maybe, but it's a fair trade off for my butthole smelling like a drat meadow for a few minutes.

That's on account of all the foliage

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Picnic Princess posted:

Fingers can't scrub filth off as efficiently or as good as scratchy cloth but okay go off about fingering buttholes. You do you.

You keep telling yourself that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hulks out when he finds rainbows are circles

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

She's a little young for Burt

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

Clam down at the bum boat, it wasn't even a good joke lmao

And jesus added "it wasn't even a good joke lmao"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

fauna posted:

i think this exact thing about leonard cohen every single day

I've said it about Carlin and to a lesser extent vonnegut

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Anything's a screwdriver if you're brave enough

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's called gamemaster anthony's birthday and it exists once a year

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bony tony posted:

The 28th of February! I believe he turns 45 this year.

If it was a day later my statement would have literally been false

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

space uncle posted:

I can barely tell what’s going on also but from some of the threads quoted above:
1. There’s an off-site discord full of Nazi goons that are harassing non-Nazi goons.
2. The mods/admins tactically infiltrated the discord by sending moderator PPJ, artfully disguised under the assumed name “PPJ” to gain the trust of the Nazis by posting nazi memes and permabanning leftist C-spam posters.
3. C-Spam posters said “what the gently caress”
4. The whole operation is revealed.
5. The covert ops team is furious that their deep cover source got burned.

Summary: We must be careful what we pretend to be, because we are what we pretend to be.

Even all spelled out for me, I have no clue what the gently caress any of this means

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

cock hero flux posted:

the admins have now disavowed all knowledge of PPJ and permabanned him

:911:

godspeed hero

Won't be the last time this happens

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Reinstate WAE and bring forth the End Times.

Whats WAE

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh my god. It's literally that comic about Hitler telling people to grow up

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Turok Makato?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ugly In The Morning posted:

“Here lies Gillian, still and placid;
Who added water to the acid.
Clever Jane did as she oughter;
Added acid to the water.”

Anyway, that wart surgery is nowhere near as bad as taint vac from the old bachelor threads. Spoiler for pure uncut :stonk:

OP later was banned for being creepy... by AATrek.

Well poo poo he'd be an actual authority figure

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Is it this thread that eat my poo poo and hair came from

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cardiovorax posted:

Funny little story: there was this thing recently where a family in Italy discovered an entire cave system hidden behind a door that they thought was just an old pre-war closet that someone had bolted shut. They didn't need the storage space so they never opened it, but now geologists are exploring this giant cave complex under Rome that literally everyone had forgotten even existed. There's an entire lake down there. It's crazy what people just find sometimes.

What's the link to this story

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He didn't get me :smug:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMewtlmkV6c

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I do not get this reference and now I don't know if I care to

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They're called antlers

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Random Stranger posted:

The deer in Nara tried to go through my pockets and pushed me down a flight of stairs. They're assholes.

Just like in high school when you found out that the people you considered deer friends were complete assholes

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Rust Martialis posted:

Goon returns from 100k hour probe, posts in BYOB with a "HOT" thread tag.

Is that the first to return?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I can't even laugh at that one

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He remembers the original plays

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I wrote the works of shakespeare. It was me. I took the big book of shakespeare back in time and copied them all

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Outrail posted:

This is a slightly better map to indicate the level of lingual diversity in Australia before whitey showed up.

I'm going to assume all the white bits were and are uninhabitable, laughably lovely areas to try and eke out an existence even with modern technology so there might not have been any language to speak of. As one Nullabour Plain explorer put it 'An area utterly forsaken by both man and god'.

Or it's possible those areas suffered a total genocide before anyone could record anything of the previous inhabitants. There's no native Tasmanians left apparently :(.

Isn't there a triangle shaped spot in southern-central australia that's inhospitable even by australian standards? I'd say pretty close to where the nullarbor plain is. I've been looking for this geographical area of australia for a long time now and I'm pretty sure it exists but maybe it doesn't?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Artists are all depraved.

Every. Single. One

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Right-side abdominal pain? Lmao his liver is gone. :rip:

It should be fine if a ct scan turned up nothing.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Like I said - it's gone!

....fine :golfclap:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

It warms my heart that half the threads on this forum and all of twitter are talking about the famously huge dicks of Adam West and Burt Ward, the Rome-esque Bacchanalia of the unprecedentedly horny American 60s, and gen Z is learning about key parties and that nana and pop-pop were into some Eyes Wide Shut poo poo.

I don't think this is happening on these forums but otherwise it's funny yeah

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

My Lovely Horse posted:

Two-Face: vanilla missionary or the very kinkiest BDSM, depending
Ra's al Ghul: considerate and sophisticated lover
Poison Ivy: chem sex
Penguin: bedroom too cold
Mr. Freeze: dito, also huge issues w/r/t wife
Mad Hatter: pedo (canonically)
Joker: less said the better
Maxie Zeus: furry (swan et al)
Professor Pyg: jesus christ deliver us

gently caress, I'm a penguin. And not because I'm a danny devito lookalike

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Coming up with elaborate revenge fantasies but not wanting to get in trouble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh I thought he said fish sticks