Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

What is this thread about and why does it not have the bYOB stylesheet despite being in BYOB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Lol that mod's name is Shadowstar. Let he who is without cringe cast the first stone

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Biplane posted:

Lol at even noticing getting a six hour probation. Just lmao

If one must post at all - debateable in the first instance - do so immediately before bedtime

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Avoid the possibility of mods reading your PMs by not buying PMs!

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

A moose knuckle is already a dick tracing

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I overelucidated the intended joke :saddowns:

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Bitcoin is ten years old? gtfoh

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

"I don't care what it takes, just find a way to win the race"
- Sun Tzu, The Art of Racing

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

dangerously based

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

credburn posted:

When I was in rehab we had to play a game where one person says an animal that starts with A, and the next person an animal that starts with B, and so on. The first person said "Ant" and the fight that came out of this was so intense that three guys got kicked out of the program, one who wrecked his car and died during a meth binge the next day.

I guess calling it funny is a matter of opinion, but it's certainly... notable

The Wicked ZOGA has a new favorite as of 19:59 on Apr 10, 2022

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

actual lol

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I wish I was cool enough to be a clown.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I am probably the only person who could slip on a banana peel without it being funny.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

The new FYAD title is pretty funny

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

"For indeed it is well said, 'in every object there is inexhaustible meaning; the eye sees in it what the eye brings means of seeing.'"

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

While we're talking about forums drama: how did Koos end up a mod after purchasing 229 accounts and having them all permabanned. Did he get enough loyalty card stamps or some poo poo?

This is not the place to ask this but the other option was FYAD where I would likely be punished more severely and without getting an actual answer

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Outrail posted:

Sometimes it's better to have someone inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in.

He is modding D&D which is arguably a punishment

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

are you perhaps mixing koos up with another poster here

No but I wish I knew who you were alluding to

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

fool of sound posted:

Both Ralph and I stated that we were burnt out and wanted to resign, and Koos expressed interest in taking over for us and generally taking the brunt of being the D&D frontman. That's basically it.

I would call it a self-inflicted punishment, but I suspect he enjoys being punished.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I wish Yakub was real

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

People of Humour

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Spacegrass posted:

Nothing wrong with J. C. You're in good company

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

It's more of a steel grating that allows material to sluice through so it can be collected and exported

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

But enough about Your Posting

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

How did I botch it. It was completely coherent. Right?

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Drugs are cool. Most users are deeply lame

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

My favourite probe atm is the dude who got double probated for talking about a hosed up board game in the board game thread

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I have never, thank G-d, looked at a board game and thought 'that board game is hosed UP!'. Not even Risk.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Yeah it's amazingly stupid. also it's 420 dollars lol

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Captain Hygiene posted:

I'm a little bit angry that Responsibility Scallop doesn't have hundreds of smaller eyes inside their shell, the better to judge you with

You are the willy wiener mam

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I said come in! posted:

Finally made it to level 60, and then quit and promptly uninstalled.

Dude played notoriously crappy Amazon MMO New World to the level cap, long after he stopped actually having fun, for... I don't even know what reason. I don't understand goons man

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I'm convinced that Discworld is the actual number one topic for goon derails, it just doesn't matter because it's unlikely to cause any ructions.

Do you think Vetinari was circumcised

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Outrail posted:

I think the p is silent

if you read Pyramids without pronouncing the P in Ptraci I really think you were missing out

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

The Image of Dorian Gay.

...may as well be the original

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

It's a little late in the day but I would like to apologise for participating

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Thanks, but I've already got DSL

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

<-

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I dunno if whoever gave me the avatar meant it as some kind of insult - it's more goofy than anything - but if they did, I'm more insulted by who it is than what she's doing, because she seems... a bit fuckin weird innit

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

FYART