Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Ruddha posted:

I don't know about anyone else, but I know for a fact that horses are stupider than poo poo and WILL kill themselves if you don't take an absurd amount of precautions and adorn them in the right silly accessories so that they don't scare themselves and fall over dead, and even then at best you can reduce the chances that they will do that, but they're still absolutely going to. Women who are obsessed with horses are just as bad as ones who are obsessed with anything else, but it may be dumber because it's a placeholder for animalistic male sexuality; however, in reality, it doesn't hold up because dominant male sexual energy is incompatible with horse personality and tendencies because, again, they're absolutely going to kill themselves by accident, whereas studs and straight power tops are highly unlikely to catch their reflection in a mirror then break their leg and get eaten by a mountain lioness

Ruddha posted:

Of course, if you don't nail little metal rings onto them, they'll split open, and then they'll die.

Ruddha posted:

I personally guarantee you a dog will never in this life hear a bee then have a heart attack out of fear, dying.

Ruddha posted:

Babies grow up and that's okay, it's like, sometimes a great meal is worth a lot of prep, for example. Horses only get more likely to die from a stupid reason as they get older. Oh poor ol' Freckles, thought of ants and died.

Ruddha posted:

That's understandable, but in the scheme of things it's a fairly low chance. With horses, there is no such thing as a natural death at any point in existence: they've strictly only died from stupid poo poo. Saw water and passed away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Don't remember who this is attributed to, I had to Google it:

quote:

No, Moslems don’t believe that Jesus was the Messiah.

Think of it like a movie. The Torah is the first one, and the New Testament is the sequel. Then the Qu’ran comes out, and it retcons the last one like it never happened. There’s still Jesus, but he’s not the main character anymore, and the Messiah hasn’t shown up yet.

Jews like the first movie, but ignored the sequels, Christians think you need to watch the first two, but the third one doesn’t count, Moslems think the third one was the best, and Mormons liked the second one so much they started writing fan fiction that doesn’t fit with ANY of the series canon.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

9:50pm:

moist turtleneck posted:

I refused to participate in our senior "prank" because the idea was to remove everyone's license plates and throw them in a pile. It was so goddamn stupid.

9:50pm:

Kruller posted:

The senior prank for my senior year in highschool was just taking all the license plates off the sophomore's cars and putting them in a big pile. It's surprising how many people don't know what their plate number is.

^^ sup

9:51pm:

moist turtleneck posted:

How the gently caress did that just happen

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Non-EuclideanCat posted:

Only if it's made a rule that all posts end in "wakka wakka".

And maybe throw this in too:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Henchman of Santa posted:

Does anyone have the STDH about being Regina Spektor's lover? That was a goon, right?

Copied to Livejournal: http://sosjojuror.livejournal.com/3004.html

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

mds2 posted:

They will make you ,your own, personal, pizza.

Goober Peas posted:

I just can't get enough

EXAKT Science posted:

Let me show you the world in my pies

pfs Write posted:

a question of crust

pfs Write posted:

enjoy the slices

CobiWann posted:

Pick up the receiver, I'll bake you a meateater's.

Soulex posted:

I will deliver, you know, we're not beginners

Baron von Eevl posted:

Fresh, handmade on the telephone.

PCOS Bill posted:

Pizzas are pizzas

The Blue Pyramid posted:

I'm having a slice with my best friend

om nom nom posted:

Something that's baked on stone ware, but not to share

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

BlindSite posted:

Hmmmm with imgur I could get it down to 184kb with their editor but I don't know if there's a way to get it smaller without an actual program, anyone gimme any advice?

Chichevache posted:

Sure. Don't go to bed angry with your spouse. Always leave a good tip. It is better to wipe too much than too little. Even if you don't like Star Wars you should tell people that you do; they get weird if you don't. Long distance is the wrong distance. Whenever you meet anybody, look for something nice to say about them, because even if they’ve got a hideous face they might have fantastic ankles or lovely hair, and compliments do cheer people up enormously.

Volkerball posted:

put chiche on ignore

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I am trying to stifle back laughter on the train home from reading those. loving :lol:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

You're a mess, Hall.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/jurisprudence-fetishist-gets-off-on-technicality-9063

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Nope, Chuck Testa

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

holy crap

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Sham bam bamina! posted:

The name of the book is Revelation.

Or Apocalypse

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Outrail posted:

Do you have a link to the Hawaiian fun times thread, or a run down?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3123495

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Looking for that quote where a goon pitches a movie called The Most High, release date 4/20, about a couple of stoners who find the Vatican's stash of weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Thanks!