Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

John Liver posted:

Oh man if I could find it I'd post the steady and deliberate meltdown that begins on the first page of the Razor thread

A man cannot grasp the product in front of him, and his mind falls away

Razor, he whispers

This is the infamous razermeltdown thread I believe (Kirk is the poster you're looking for) but since DB3 is down you'll have to wait.

I suggest not waiting and forgetting you ever saw this link because while it's amazing it's also painful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.
BTW most of the classic SA quotes that people are going to ask for can probably be found in the previous thread by putting "threadid:3695000" in the search box along with your search terms.

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Improbable Lobster posted:

i'd be a cyborg as long as my robot legs or whatever didn't have drm or firmware patches

SmokaDustbowl posted:

don't be stupid dude, it'd be like wearing glasses. you could have bombass leg designs

Trig Discipline posted:

yeah but your loving insurance only covers like 1/4 the cost of the designer legs and the off brand ones make you look like an idiot

Trig Discipline posted:

MOM I CAN'T WEAR THESE LEGS TO SCHOOL NOBODY WEARS RUDE DOG LEGS ANY MORE

gently caress

I HATE YOU

*slams door*

Trig Discipline posted:

honey i understand, but we just don't have money for expensive legs that are just going to go out of style again in six months. if you want to get a job yourself you can buy all the legs you want, but if you keep behaving like this we're not going to let you have any legs at all

Trig Discipline posted:

and then poo poo gets more and more trendy and designery until they don't even work as legs any more and from the waist down the really fashionable people are just an onyx plinth that says feets by dre in small letters on the side and the fashionable people have to have a less fashionable person to move them from street corner to street corner where they will wait to be noticed while pretending to talk on their cell phones

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Lottery of Babylon posted:

I can't quite remember the name, but there's a short story by Borges

:golfclap: