Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Hollismason posted:

How do they explain that he was shot 5 times in the head and in the chest. Ugh gently caress this.

Psch, I'm waiting for the photo of him flashing his middle finger.

So lovely :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Nonsense posted:

All I'm thinking is Ben Carson right now, am I wrong?

And Trump, to an extent. And definitely not Jeb!.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Dapper_Swindler posted:

thats whats hosed, its the banality of it. Those civilians are real people. not loving NPCs that make your score go down in a video game. people with families and stuff. gently caress cruz.

And much of his base won't think twice about it because they honestly believe that all Muslims are terrorists anyway, so what even is a Muslim "civilian" to them?

So yeah, gently caress Cruz.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Still waiting on Jerry Brown...

Here you go.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Joementum posted:

Hot Take of the day:

:yikes:

The more I try to understand people like her, the more I hurt inside.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

How much of this GOP base is literally on board with literal fascism advertised as such?

When it's referred to as American patriotism instead? Pretty much all of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

Joementum posted:

In which the Secretary of State can't figure out how to watch Homeland.

I know Hillary is literally a grandma, but this is great and totally my grandma.

• Locked thread