Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx

JonathonSpectre posted:

Yeah, I know if I had the chance to gently caress a hot woman 20 years younger than me I'd turn it down in a heartbeat to prove my superior morals. :rolleyes:

I am seriously hoping you're over 38.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx
The Klan has been an outdated, nationally-laughed-at organization since the '70's. Its national image is that of inbred rednecks and sub-human goobers, and the last time a state-level candidate was revealed to be part of the organization, he got trounced in what should have been an easy election.

Any document claiming that five sitting U.S. Senators are current members of an organization that provides no power and could be a massive scandal and is devoted to what 98% of this country considers unabashed evil needs a shitload more evidence before anyone even comes close to taking it seriously.

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx

Raerlynn posted:

Counterpoint: Ashley Madison hacks, so...

Yeah, but there's a huge difference in credibility between "politician does stupid, stupid poo poo because it fits into his sexual fantasies" and "politician does stupid, stupid poo poo because it plays into his sense of racial superiority". Examples of the former are a dime a dozen, and despite everyone desperately, desperately wishing and hoping, no one in Congress or running for President has actually said anything obviously racist, and no, Santorum didn't, you just wish he had.

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx

zoux posted:

How many times a day do you think Jeb mutters "It wasn't supposed to be like this" under his breath?

None. Bush is absolutely convinced that he's killing it in personal appearances, and that between that and the crowd's he's drawing, he'll be just fine in the election.

Sure, he looks like a fool on national TV and all the editorial cartoons are showing him as a sagging deflating flaccid man, but everyone he knows says he's doing a great job, so it must be true!

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx

SedanChair posted:

Is this a real picture? I feel like Trump has structured his entire life to avoid having this picture taken

Sure! Donald Trump went out one day without his wig on, and despite being in a big room with a lot of other people, somehow only one picture was taken and made it onto the internet

also his nose has a weird circle around it where the color doesn't blend into his cheeks

but its obviously real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx

Fried Chicken posted:

But who would build such a device, something able to keep time for clearly terrorist ends... My god.

gently caress, where's that kid from Texas? oh god oh god

• Locked thread