Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Zombie Samurai posted:

I've always assumed the Guantanamo thing is just GOP congressfolks going "Hmmm should I vote to let Obama keep one of his campaign promises gee that's a tough one."

This used to be solved by a couple of earmarks in the right spot as it's not really a big deal. Just everything perceived as negative becomes a hill to die on.

Return earmarks, fix country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Shifty Pony posted:

Not to mention that there is the very real possibility that the host provided wireless is being data mined.

All corporate sponsored wifi, stadiums convention centers, etc. Super data mined, ALWAYS use a proxy at a convention.

Also the Xirrus points they use have some interesting weaknesses....

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010
Last time I checked poor folk have less speech based on $$$ so next time someone makes that argument make sure your not in the US.

Also welcome back Amerigan.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

hobbesmaster posted:

Yeah thats the VP's job

I'd pay good money to watch Diamond Joe punch Cruz's face in.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

fishmech posted:

The only problem is the proposal doesn't go far enough. Make a list with at least 315 million more people, for instance, and check against that.

Oh god! He found a way off my ignore list.

RuanGacho posted:

Personally I think we need more lists, especially ones that include rich people.

In fact I'm pretty sure America's moral decay is rooted in its inability to list things.

For example, why are foreign nationals a threat to America? List three reasons :colbert:

Going to keep that one on a notecard for Thanksgiving. I start cribbing talking points here the week before.

My family does not screw around, its as crazy and racist as ever and we all encouraged and entitled to our opinion. I won't even dance around the Trump=Fascist comparison. Straight up Mussolini in this poo poo.

Its going to be a bloodbath.

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Handed a list by accounting. "All right sir, this how much you need to donate in order to not pay any taxes."

Proceeds to go to 500$ a plate "charity" dinners where 90% goes to consultant, writes off entire amount till amount is reached.

Bitch about paying taxes and how awesome they are for giving to charity.

- every 1%er

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Pope Guilty posted:

Confessions of an Economic Hitman is a good introduction to economic imperialism as it is practiced, but there's some pretty eye-rolly spy novel bits, particularly toward the beginning.

It''s all just hook in the beginning, because unlike D&D the material may be considered a bit dry. Good book A+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Evil Fluffy posted:

Sales start as early as a week ahead of Black Friday now, and I think more people are finally starting find out that a lot of Black Friday sales aren't actually any better than past sales for the same item.

If another one of you clucks getting a Walmart laptop special expects your tech guy to fix after a month, may your name be cursed for all eternity. Black Friday electronics are the cheapest bits of poo poo mismatched and returned from the previous year. Never buy them please.

• Locked thread