Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Mr Interweb posted:

Not so much surprised that he was willing to date her, so much as someone like her was willing to date him.

Money is sexy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Geoff Peterson posted:

Dem golddigging bitches, amirite? :thesperg:

After reading her wikipedia page, I retract my comment, as frankly it was extremely sexist of me.

Still, it looks like one of those "opposites attract" things. To me at least. :razz:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

I got polled today. :sureboat:

By the Americans for Prosperity. :smith:

I told him the Federal government should increase spending in order to improve the economy. :unsmigghh:

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Optimus Subprime posted:

*Looks at Kansas and Wisconsin, tugs collar*

Hope you updated your escape plan.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

PUGGERNAUT posted:

George Takei was also upset by the rear end in a top hat mayor from Roanoke.

Nice to hear someone in the public eye not being an rear end in a top hat. George Takei rules.

Mr. Takei would know exactly why internment is bullshit.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Joementum posted:

Hot Take of the day:

I, too listen to a women who lectures other women about staying in the kitchen and building a proper house for their husbands while that she's off having a career.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Who What Now posted:

I meant the RK 62 :doh:

Whelp, looks like I can now never ever hold an opinion about guns ever again.

Eh, its not like they're not all based around the same basic AK skeleton.

Kalashnikov claims a few more souls, baby. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

For gently caress's sake man slip ready player one in there or something.

:shittypop:

We want to make him less depressed, not more goddammit.

• Locked thread