Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

gullah jack posted:

Rand Paul went as the national debt.

Because of course he did.

I see his team continues to court the Hispanic vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Zwabu posted:

Hey how come Obama's birth certificate was a big deal but I'm not seeing any other President or candidate's birth certificate, either before Obama or since? Where are the birth certificates?

Donald Trump released his back in 2013, as proof that he wasn't related to an orangutan. Then he attempted to sue Bill Maher for $5 million dollars.

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

Hollismason posted:

Actually in this specific case I could see why not sharing the persons motive etc.. is a good thing as you may run the risk of copycat attacks.

I got the impression that the guy wasn't necessarily coherent enough to explain his motives. It sounded like he rambled on about a whole bunch of poo poo, and the cops weren't willing to discuss it until they'd figured out what the heck he was trying to say.

• Locked thread