Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Radish posted:

If gun culture wasn't such a thing, I assume it would be more efficient and satisfying for these types to just reach into the box and snap the animal's neck with their bare hands then throw away the carcass.

Yeah but then the animal could scratch or bite you!

Better safe than sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
Are there any updates on how Joanne is doing today?

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

icantfindaname posted:

i mean, if you threw the book at every edgy, ironically racist 19 year old shitlord you would depirve 4chan of its entire userbase and reddit of half

I don't see the issue here

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

FilthIncarnate posted:

(Charles C. Johnson, once a humble Gov major, now a noted right-wing activist and hatemonger, fit right into the CMC ecosystem), and,

I always thought the CMC stereotype of being "right wing" was overexaggerated after spending a bunch of time with your politics students during the DML/Pitney Congress simulation, but I also graduated when Charles Johnson was just a freshman so maybe it got significantly worse?

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Joementum posted:

Erick, son of Erick, is sad that he won't see the new Star Wars movie in theaters because Obama can't keep them safe. :qq:

*Obama single-handedly bypasses Congress and forces in place a law that puts metal detectors at all US movie theaters*

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
Despite living in constant fear and terror, the brave patriots over in Phoenix Arizona are giving a big ol' American gently caress YOU to Daesh by going to Starbucks.

http://www.kpho.com/story/30532420/concerns-raised-about-teror-threats#ixzz3riMICOvp

Local news, everyone.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
We are having Thanksiving #1 at a family friend's house with turkey tonight, and then those same people are coming to our house tomorrow for Thanksgiving #2 with prime rib.

Extreme gluttony is the True American Way.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

CommieGIR posted:

I love how the Right stirs up all the hatred and then shrugs when something actually happen.

But....Colorado Springs is a Conservative Shithole :ohdear:

Isn't that the same dude that people tried to blame the Oregon shootings on too?

Edit: Never mind too slow.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
NPR story right now:

Police aren't discussing the motive of the suspect in the Planned Parenthood attack but say people can make "inferences from where it took place."

http://www.scpr.org/news/2015/11/28/55922/suspect-in-planned-parenthood-attack-called-loner/

They then go on to immediately say he's probably an apolitical mentally ill loner

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Luigi Thirty posted:

CNN would like to inform you that Freddie Gray is the son of an illiterate heroin addict.

He was no Gentle Loner.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Mr Interweb posted:

This should be a fun story.

It happened almost three years ago and people were mad for like two days and then no one cared.

The State Supreme Court refused to review the case with no comment and it went away.

Edit: Looked at the wrong decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
Here is a local article about the outcome of that case:

http://www.coloradoindependent.com/127655/colorado-supreme-court-punts-on-fetal-rights-rejects-catholic-health-case

• Locked thread