Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Why does pastebin say it was put up on July 20th if it just got leaked?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Memes were already copyrighted. It's just a major pain in the rear end to prove ownership. I know the dude who drew that stupid trollface has enforced his copyright.

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Tough posted:

I don't think that ISIL wants people to drop more bombs on them

They do until the bombs hit, at which point they complain about it.

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
MIGF isn't actually Jewish. Might not even be American, for that matter.

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

pathetic little tramp posted:

To be fair, how many people really know where 'spade a spade' comes from anymore?

Nicolas Udall's 1542 translation of Erasmus' translation of Plutarch's Apophthegmata Laconica.

So probably not referring to the racial slur.

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Good Citizen posted:

If it's true that the protestors punched one of the shooters and then a group of people chased them down the street before they turned and shot then they might not get prison time.

Not every state has a stand your ground law.

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I thought Russia declared this to be a mulligan by claiming ISIS shot it down?

Russia said that Turkish rebels shot it down, presumably in hopes of avoiding an international incident. Turkey went ahead and claimed responsibility anyways.

One thing Turkish rebels did do is kill one of the ejected pilots.

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Epic High Five posted:

Catholic Hospital Argues Fetuses Are Not People In Malpractice Suit

Look the pro-life crowd is very serious and sincere about punishment being dealt out to people who transgress on the lives of the unborn

I mean unless it inconveniences them in any way

Their lawyers are arguing that, under the law, fetuses are not considered persons. This is completely correct and totally noncontroversial. It makes a nice soundbite but there's no hypocrisy here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Larch
Jan 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Samurai Sanders posted:

And we sure picked a winner didn't we! Aren't they about to execute a poet or something?

Hey, they could be executing Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings. That'd be completely justified.

• Locked thread