Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

Mr Interweb posted:

So I just discovered this. Apparently, Bill Maher was dating this chick for two years at one point:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cara_Santa_Maria

There's a 20 year difference between them. :psyduck:

Yeah, I know if I had the chance to gently caress a hot woman 20 years younger than me I'd turn it down in a heartbeat to prove my superior morals. :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

Eschers Basement posted:

I am seriously hoping you're over 38.

I'm so old in science class we learned about this new thing, "fire."

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat

QuoProQuid posted:

That's actually really cute. Paul Ryan really seems to care about his family.

The problem is he and others like him only care about their own family. Your family's starving? gently caress you, mine's okay.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat

Lotka Volterra posted:

Seriously, these boot-lickers can't die off fast enough. The problem isn't that all the economic gains are going to the rich, it's that there isn't more! (that would also go to the rich)

Your faith in trickle-down economics is lacking, friend. Now I know your faith has been tested by the previous 30 years of the utter and total failure of trickle-down economics but you have to understand that much like the rattlesnake in certain churches, its success or failure is entirely up to you and your faith. If you get bit, or if your country's economy skews towards the very wealthy almost exclusively, it's because you didn't believe hard enough. Go to the polls and vote Republican with a faithful heart (or the ER with some fang-sized holes in you) and try again. Four years from now if it didn't work and you're still not rich, well, whose fault is that? I think we both know the answer.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat

alpha_destroy posted:

What counts as "The South" is not nearly as clear cut as Northerners (or Southerners) want to believe.

Can you walk into any restaurant and order sweet tea and they bring you a delicious glass of sweet tea? You're in "the South."

Do they say, "No, but we can bring you some unsweet tea and some sugar packets?" :ohdear: You may not necessarily be in "the North" but you sure as gently caress ain't in "the South."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

Soiled Meat

greatn posted:

Do they think these guys are gonna break out of supermax? They'll probably just get terrorized by other inmates.

It's all part of the "our enemies are gutless worms who our powerless against us; but our enemies are the most clever and powerful people who have ever lived" inherent in the GOP's slide to fascism. Terrorists are ignorant goat-herders who can't read and gently caress children, but put them in a Supermax prison where they're GPS-chipped and locked down in an unbreakable concrete box 23.5 hours a day and in no time they'll tunnel out and start Al-Qaeda in America!

See Obama, Barack. He's simultaneously the most incompetent dumbfuck asswipe to ever walk the face of the Earth as well as the cleverest long-con enemy plant quietly working for the destruction of all we hold dear. Or the EPA, which is full of granola-gagging hippies who worship the Earth Mother as well as a sinister organization with multifaceted plans to crush all business and bring the American economy to its knees. Or schoolteachers, who are leftist no-talents who do nothing but babysit all day while at the same time slowly and carefully following a centralized master plan of indoctrinating our youth in the dark arts of literacy, creativity, and facts. Etc. Literally every opponent is both the most harmless and laughable farce the world has ever seen as well as the greatest threat the world has ever faced.

• Locked thread