Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Luigi Thirty posted:

He's been South Park for years. It turns out that for white middle-class male Democrats, that's what they want to hear: Muslim hate, transgender hate, and black people hate.

Maher has sucked since as long as I've been alive. Speak for yourself, weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Luigi Thirty posted:

As a white middle-class Democrat, I

should stop posting

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Quorum posted:

D&D would die, as would every other subforum except TFR. Something Awful would become Something Armed, and become entirely about gunchat. Guerilla nonwhite posters roam from thread to thread, posting racially ambiguous photos of themselves and setting off destructive, multipage firestorms. LeJackal rules as the undisputed warlord of petty gun related minutiae. Pet Island holds out as a small minority of cat obsessives feverishly ignores the outside world, paying off the juntas with red panda gifs. The future is bright.

Don't dogpile man, you're better than that

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Fried Chicken posted:

Just got screamed at for being part of the hogsett campaign (after I told him I wasn't) for putting a flier with pentagram a and satanic symbols (the Indianapolis logo) on a guys windshield where the rain (3 days ago) made it stick. My repeated attempts to say I had nothing to do with it only got him to yell more

Got me to the point of just telling him I don't give a poo poo, he stormed off screaming about that's the problem

The someone yelled at me about how the family of the dead person parked their car

I hope I don't become this bored and angry when I'm old

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

mandatory lesbian posted:

i don't understand this post, i've even read it a bunch and everything

it's near the end part that's where it starts to lose me, where did the cultists come in

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_State_child_sex_abuse_scandal

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I saw Paul Ryan's 60 Minute segment and I do think he doesn't want the Speaker position. I mean he was willing to take VP depsite that being the most do-nothing role possible. So he probably wasn't (entirely) lying about that.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

JT Jag posted:

The Jaguars winning last week is probably the only thing that kept me from going into a massive depressive spiral. Hopefully the fascade can continue tonight!

lol ur doomed

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Riptor posted:

For anyone in the Boston area: Michael Dukakis wants your turkey carcass to make soup with, and he includes his home address in Brookline to drop them off

I will be doing this later today

this is a real feel good story and i wish i didn't read this until after i left dinner cause that carcass is trashed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

sweet jesus what is this

• Locked thread