Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

"If you ever even think about calling me anything but 'The Crab' I will go so fucking crab on your ass you won't even see what crab'd your crab" -The Crab(TM)

Rollofthedice posted:

This thread will be yooge, and luxurious. I shall awaken to see Trump upon a pillar of the skulls of his enemies, and I shall worship him as a God. Those who do not bow will be vanquished.

All hail the Big Giant Head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

"If you ever even think about calling me anything but 'The Crab' I will go so fucking crab on your ass you won't even see what crab'd your crab" -The Crab(TM)
Don't underestimate the likelihood of a politician boxing his way into the highest office in the land.

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

Teddybear posted:

Active shooter at the Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood, several victims, an officer has been hit, suspect is barricaded inside.

Where is the Christian community? Where are these so-called moderate Christians?

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

SedanChair posted:

Hi, you only ever show up to defend racism, sexism or domestic terrorism.

Guaranteed to pack the house.

Kafka Esq.
Jan 1, 2005

The radicalization of an abortion terrorist can follow the same lines as an American citizen inspired by Zawahiri through bad Quranic quotes, cheesy websites and a few forum discussions, but you won't hear that from the right because they think becoming a Muslim is actually the first step on the way to being a terrorist now.

• Locked thread