Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Joementum posted:

Paul Ryan went as Mitt Romney for Halloween.

Is that kid in the box supposed to be some kind of mishandled box of ballots from Ohio?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Radish posted:

So even the "serious" establishment people like that lady are in on this kind of Freep nonsense enough to yell at people in real life?

Maybe they're the abortion clinic rear end in a top hat types on vacation to be mean to voters instead of women.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx
Because just maybe, MAYBE, this time the Clintons haven't put their ducks in a row; the RNC is going for another Charlie Brown vs Lucy football kick attempt.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/04/us-usa-election-clinton-republican-idUSKCN0ST01620151104

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

The sad thing is, the issue with the CHAI sounds like a genuine concern

It sounds like the kind of tax law minutia that the GOP really shouldn't be shining a spotlight on; because all the looming shadows created are going to belong to them.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Hollismason posted:

We'll pretty much always have it. I don't really think we're eve near the ability to have any kind of changes to the constitution in our life time.

Once the giant farting loudspeaker of the internet and its impact on politics are better understood; and the "new" media savvyness? of both sides equalizes I think the fringe will return to being the fringe and constructive things can start happening again. Mostly pipe dreaming on my part though.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Luigi Thirty posted:

The Irish are the blacks of Europe. And the Dubliners are the blacks of Ireland. And the northern Dubliners are the blacks of Dublin. So say it once and say it loud: I'm black and I'm proud.

I loving love that movie so much.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

WampaLord posted:

Never say never, Sanders and Clinton could die in a freak gasoline fight accident.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Police-Man-soaks-stranger-at-Federal-Way-gas-6616038.php

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

RPZip posted:

Do you have a good source I could use to read up on this?

Its the plot of the movie "Charlie Wilson's War" I think.

• Locked thread