Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Cemetry Gator posted:

Alright, I remixed this motherfucker. Now it's really under the tree.

And just to get it out of the way, here are the lyrics:

I'm a truly terrible person.

Thank you so much! I knew I needed to understand the lyrics to fully appreciate this beautiful gift. You are a terribly magnificent person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

HerStuddMuffin posted:

Thank you so much! I knew I needed to understand the lyrics to fully appreciate this beautiful gift. You are a terribly magnificent person.

Yes, I agree, the remix is muuuuuch better :)

Jebediah
Oct 7, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I can't seem to find the song that contained "blonde haired blu eyed sweet baby Jesus". Anyone got the link?

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
What's a good (free) program for windows to mix and record this stuff?

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

MY SONG IS UNDER THE TREE

I am so, so sorry everyone. Especially to you, Rankin/Bass.

frontyardninja
Nov 5, 2005

Jebediah posted:

I can't seem to find the song that contained "blonde haired blu eyed sweet baby Jesus". Anyone got the link?

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Hahaha, I dunno if I paid attention to the thread last year but I really should have done

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

turbomoose posted:

What's a good (free) program for windows to mix and record this stuff?

I used Audacity for recording my "singing" and audio editing and Musescore for Midi composition/editing. I'm a dumbass who knows very little about audio editing so YMMV.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

OMGVBFLOL posted:

I used Audacity for recording my "singing" and audio editing and Musescore for Midi composition/editing. I'm a dumbass who knows very little about audio editing so YMMV.

Another great, free with moral restrictions fully-featured DAW (digital audio workstation) is Reaper. https://www.reaper.fm

If anyone needs any help or advice, PM me or just ask here, I'd be happy to! Also, Grammarchist you are on fire.

Ok, so far, all of the songs that are under the tree are:

Haschel Cedricson - The Christmas Mash
Grammarchist - Under the Tree
Harold Krell - Alvin Sings the Chipmunks
Grammarchist - For me, it was Dec 25
Paladinus - Real David Bowie - Memory of Free Festivities
Schweinhund - A Charlie Brown Teacher's Christmas
OMGVBFLOL - Holidays O' Mine
Cemetry Gator and the Gator Boys -Heart for Christmas
Grammarchist - Mr Red Christmas

Am I missing any? I'm keeping these all organized in a Google doc, because simply favouriting them on Tindeck is no longer an option, mainly because I still havea bunch of older favourites on there. It worked for 2012, but won't really cut it now.

Also, thank you all for your contributions, and making it easy for me to find them by stating that your song is under the tree.

Holy gently caress, I missed this one from the previous year. Wow. Good job.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Nov 13, 2015

RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004
This is very stupid and I'm very pleased with it. My jokes were a little subtle in previous years, so I went all out this time. I regularly make content for my Patreon now, so I just fit this into my regular schedule. :)

Here's a lyric vid, too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q14WYsbFrJk

HAPPY CORPORATE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

RaceFat fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Nov 13, 2015

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

RaceFat posted:

This is very stupid and I'm very pleased with it. My jokes were a little subtle in previous years, so I went all out this time. I regularly make content for my Patreon now, so I just fit this into my regular schedule. :)

Here's a lyric vid, too:

I like it a lot, and I'd love to know more about your patreon stuff, do you mind pm-ing me about it?

Also, I'll just put this under the tree for you :colbert:

RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I like it a lot, and I'd love to know more about your patreon stuff, do you mind pm-ing me about it?

Also, I'll just put this under the tree for you :colbert:

I just fixed it! Sorry about that. And yeah, sending you a PM now!

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

RaceFat posted:

Here's a lyric vid, too:

This is amazing.

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Something short n' sweet to give you a break between these obnoxious and grating songs.

UraniumArc
May 6, 2013

Plastic Goldbaby
Sep 8, 2010

Purple horseshoes?
Sure, if they be nailed to a golden horse.

RaceFat posted:

Here's a lyric vid, too:

This is the best Christmas song I've ever heard.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

turbomoose posted:

Anyone want to take a crack at singing this little ditty i wrote? I was hoping it would be sung halfway convincingly, maybe with some music in the background. I would try myself but i don't think i can make it through some of the more tongue-twister inducing parts

I gave this a shot while playing the youtube first hit for "Jingle Bells Instrumental"

Unfortunately the best mic I have is my crappy laptop mic so it sounds p. bad. Someone with an actual mic should give it a shot.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

turbomoose posted:

Anyone want to take a crack at singing this little ditty i wrote? I was hoping it would be sung halfway convincingly, maybe with some music in the background. I would try myself but i don't think i can make it through some of the more tongue-twister inducing parts

i'm mad with power!!! :tbear:

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
Unless I hosed up...

:gary: MY STUPID SONG IS UNDER THE STUPID TREE, AND IT HIT EVERY STUPID BRANCH ON THE WAY DOWN :yarg:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
All songs are so brilliant, I decided to post another one. Thought there wasn't enough gangsta rap about the greatest holiday on Earth.

E: Lyrics just in case

It's Christmas
BRRRRRRAP
It's Dave Danger
What?
It's Marky Pork
Safe, bruv
Box Zed Beat, half-man half-beatbox
[noises]

Ah yeah? Yeah? Yeah!

(W)rapping for Christmas
And not just presents
Like myrrh, and gold, frankincense
(W)rapping for Christmas
Some hard street truths
(W)rapping for Christmas
For impressionable youths.

Name's Dave Danger
Like the TV channel
With classic Christmas programming
On that channel
Old QI specials
With fantastic panels
British traditions and
Family values

[Chorus]

They call me Marky Pork
Because I eat pork
You can tell I'm local
Because I eat pork
Celebrating Christmas
With me grandad from Cork
He is also local
Because he eats pork

[Noises]

[Chorus]

There are other holidays
Ramadan and Diwali
But Christmas is better
Please vote for U K I P

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Nov 14, 2015

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

RaceFat posted:

Here's a lyric vid, too:

This is amazing!

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
You are all wonderful people.

Rascal_Rockhog
Dec 4, 2011

Now, that's a nice post

Let's go to Christmas Land :madmax:

RainbowCake
Apr 1, 2010

Refurbished cats may have scratches, dents or other forms of cosmetic damage which do not affect the performance of the unit.

RaceFat posted:

Here's a lyric vid, too:

Instant classic, made my husband spontaneously request I make a mix CD of Christmas songs lovingly interspersed with goon carols to play for our families this year. :toot:

This album is going to be beautiful.

DeathTongue
Jul 13, 2001
Sweet Jebus, I love this time of year. My first entry is written and I've got the drum track sequenced. Guitar and vocals coming once the kids get to school on Monday morning.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

Haven't ever done this but I wanted to make some sort of abomination.

e: not sure how to allow streaming?

Chunderstorm fucked around with this message at 07:40 on Nov 15, 2015

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Hey, I like doing impressions and I was gonna do a Rick and Morty impression Christmas song for fun. Would that be okay to throw in? Or would things get messy?

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

RaceFat posted:

Here's a lyric vid, too:

This guy gets it, especially the end.

CelticPredator posted:

Hey, I like doing impressions and I was gonna do a Rick and Morty impression Christmas song for fun. Would that be okay to throw in? Or would things get messy?

It's tough because you have to have Rick being christmas drunk without ruining the song. I have no advice for you but tread lightly.

Von Bek
May 4, 2006

UraniumArc posted:

It kind of sounds like you got drunk and set down your terrible abusive childhood memories to music. Fine work!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

CelticPredator posted:

go hog wild

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Dope.

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Holy gently caress, I missed this one from the previous year. Wow. Good job.

Thanks! I'm hoping to actually redo it this year if I can find a free minute. Anybody who wants to contribute to the cheer backing vocals let me knooow!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

OMGVBFLOL posted:

paging turbomoose for composer license to put (OUR) MY SONG IS UNDER THE TREE

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

UraniumArc posted:

This is beautiful in more ways than I could ever imagine.

RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004
Thanks so much for the kind words, everyone! Hoping to get Taco Bell to use it for real this holiday season. :) :) :) Some really fun stuff here!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Big fan of this concept, too.

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Sounds great! You have the voice of a (robot) angel.

OUR SONG IS UNDER THE TREE

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Kruxy
May 19, 2004

Just a steel town girl on
a Saturday night, looking
for the fight of her life

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Jukeboxblues posted:

Can we do "Dramatic Readings"? They aren't singing but they can still be just as festive imo.

Sure! For inspiration, from the 2012 album, here's the last words of record for several people that Texas likely wrongfully executed. Merry Christmas!

e:

turbomoose posted:

Sounds great! You have the voice of a (robot) angel.
:sotw:

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Nov 17, 2015

Alternative pants
Nov 2, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Now I have bagpipes... Ho ho ho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a computer ghost
May 30, 2011

an unhackable cat???

Only page 3 and already goon christmas is so drat good :shittydog: Bless every single person who contributes to this thread, my mom thinks you're all high.

• Locked thread