Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Hate Speech: legal or not?
I'm from America and it should be legal.
From America, illegal.
Other first world country, it should be legal.
Other first world country, illegal.
Developing country, keep it legal.
Developing country, illegal.
View Results

• Locked thread
Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

crabcakes66 posted:

This is one of the few thing where America gets it right and everyone else gets it wrong.

As a foreigner, I sadly agree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
"I should have the right to not be subjected to any disruption in my daily life; lest of which the verbal kind"
~a thing said in earnest by leftists ITT, 2015

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Who What Now posted:

Same with picketing, what are you talking about here? Should picketers be able to gather at a reasonable distance that doesn't directly impede or disrupt the lives of other people in the public space? Yes, absolutely. Should they be able to block an entrance or exit and not allow anyone to enter or leave, or be allowed to bully and harass people who try to enter or leave? No, absolutely not.

On the basis of striking workers and scabs, that's a problem of our hosed up labor laws. While I'm certainly more sympathetic to the strikers, in principal I still don't agree with the use of physical violence or harassment against strikebreakers.

Bye bye any form of social progress.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

ReagaNOMNOMicks posted:

Bye bye any form of social progress.

I'm a fan of quoting myself, but this time it's for the greater good:
https://www.google.fr/search?q=demo...AIVR9oaCh1EeweZ
Some of this demos are terrifying, some are real good. But yeah you're not gonna make in time for your 9 to 5. :qq: me the largest river.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Interesting how the votes panned out in the end.

• Locked thread