Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
What an excellent game. The Falcons are so kind in giving the Bucs so many turnovers. What a great group of guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Jameis is the 4th highest rated passer in the past 4 weeks. Jameis has no turnovers in the past 4 weeks. Jameis beat the Falcons without his top TE and 2 of his 3 best WRs. Jameis is a good quarterback.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Joey Freshwater posted:

My favorite was when Kwon yoinked that ball out of Julio's hands and took off running with it.

Is that just considered a fumble? There should be a third turnover stat for situations like that.

That play owned. Pretty badass game from Kwon too considering his brother died Friday night. He had 11 tackles, 1 INT, and that awesome fumble play. He was in tears when he got the game ball, pretty moving moment and they have it on the Bucs website if you didn't see it.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I wrote this about the Falcons after the 5-0 start:

quote:

Falcons might a complete fraud and they might start 10-0. So far they beat the entire garbage NFC East division and Houston (garbage).

Here is their next 5 games: Saints, Titans, Bucs, 49ers, Colts.

That schedule is weak. Unless Indy turns it around the Falcons don't play anyone worth a poo poo in that stretch.

Looking further down the road they have Vikings, Bucs, Panthers, Jags, Panthers, Saints.

They're almost certainly going to the playoffs and someone is going to completely shithouse them.

Looking like I wasn't far off...

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Chilichimp posted:

. Jameis is not good, man. He might get better, but he also might get worse. Right now, he's in the same Boat Atlanta is in, and that is benefiting from a WEAK loving schedule... that he's somehow not managed to win many games in.

Apparently you haven't watch much of the Bucs and that wonderful D we're trotting out there. As for Jameis getting worse, that's probably not going to happen. He will have more rookie/learning games but he isn't going to completely poo poo the bed like everyone hopes.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

three posted:

I don't know about Jameis, but I do know Lovie Smith is absolute trash.

Probably won't get much argument from Bucs fans on this one.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Chilichimp posted:

I sincerely hope that game was because of Alexanders brother and not because that is what I can expect from him for the next 8 years...

Dude balled the gently caress out.

He's actually been really good. Won rookie of the week in week 3. He's also been calling in the plays over Lavonte David this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Luigi Thirty posted:

Bucco Bruce would not approve of Jameis Winston, as he is a rapist

Actually, Jameis IS Bucco Bruce:

• Locked thread