Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Okay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

What an excellent game. The Falcons are so kind in giving the Bucs so many turnovers. What a great group of guys.

My favorite was when Kwon yoinked that ball out of Julio's hands and took off running with it.

Is that just considered a fumble? There should be a third turnover stat for situations like that.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

That play owned. Pretty badass game from Kwon too considering his brother died Friday night. He had 11 tackles, 1 INT, and that awesome fumble play. He was in tears when he got the game ball, pretty moving moment and they have it on the Bucs website if you didn't see it.

Yeah I read about that, pretty sad. Reminds me of the game Favre had against Oakland I think after his dad passed.

Remember guys, if you wanna have a good game, just make sure someone in your family dies the week before.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I wonder if Aaron Hernandez hit on this same idea but just went about it the wrong way.

yes i know they weren't his family

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

wandler20 posted:

He's actually been really good. Won rookie of the week in week 3. He's also been calling in the plays over Lavonte David this year.

I really wanna like the guy. The whole crabs legs thing is funny to joke about but ultimately who gives a poo poo.

Oh yeah then there's the whole raping a woman thing. Has anyone mentioned that? I can't get past that. It just makes me mad that he's the QB of my team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I confused

• Locked thread