Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

Hick Magnet posted:

I don't think this thread is serious. . .

This thread is deadly serious... like the grave

^^^^^metaphor I've been work shopping for my novel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

dogcrash truther posted:

“Why, God, why?” Gary the Rhinoceros bellowed, as he saw the bloody carcass of his brother, Todd the Rhinoceros.

“I’m sorry, sir,” said Chief Gordon the Rhinoceros of the Rhinoceros police, “but you’ll have to step away from the crime scene until we’re done investigating. We have really huge nostrils which I hear are even bigger than our brains, so we can probably sniff a lot of things.”

“Isn’t it clear that elephants did this?” Gary countered, the tears streaming from his small, largely ineffectual eyes.

“You would think so, but I’m not sure that elephants live in whatever country it is that we live in,” said Gordon. If Gordon was a man, he could have used wikipedia to answer this question, but since he was a rhinoceros, he would have to be more careful and sniff around a bit to see if it smelled like elephants.

Now, you may think an elephant would smell nasty, but that’s only to humans. To rhinoceroses, who use dung as a means of communication, and whose dinner-plate sized nostrils support an infinitely richer olfactory experience than ours, elephants smell kind of like shopping carts.

Read this much and it was funny :tipshat:

• Locked thread