Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hill man's 'fraid to leave his hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the packers seem to be struggling, but watch for them to really turn things around and make the playoffs, this season

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

man.... i guess stranger things have happend

gonna have to disagree with you there. i like to make off the wall predictions and really rub it in when one of them comes true. but i respect your opinion

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

does anybody know if peydon manning has a gf. asking for a different person

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nobody gets calls like aaron rodgers does. and if not for those, truthfully, this would be a blowout by denver already. but more importantly, everybody keeps getting mad at al michaels for being obsessed with gambling. so let me tell you something: he's old, and after awhile in this life it gets hard to keep the "piss-piss" from leaking out even when you dont know it. so just be cool. point of all this is everybody needs to stop being biased

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That's a bullshit call.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bullshit call there.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That call was bullshit.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Pretty bullshit with that call.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

How do you spell bullshit? T-H-A-T C-A-L-L

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Is there a Bull poo poo here? Got a call for ya.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

This game has been called very fairly by all of the officials. They're the best in the business.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Wizard Master posted:

When you arrive to change my nasty diapey, please remember to call me a bad baby and spank me a little bit. Raise your voice a little and tell me I'm a gross child and that I should act my age and stop pooping like a baby. Get into a real huff as you change me and tell me I'll never be a man. Then drop your jeans (important-- JEANS) and show me your bare butt. Then put it right up into my face and give me a dry whiny fart. Make me breathe it in and when I cough you should laugh and say that huffing fart air will put hair on my baby chest. Then bend over the changey bed and let me drool down into your butt crack, my pearls of saliva dripping down and covering every grey and black pube in your butt. Keep farting for me while I do this.

better ingredients, better pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bullshit call.

• Locked thread