Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Cole posted:

This commercial is p cool

:agreed:

I love James Brown, which helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

I love Olivia Munn. Living proof that if you are attractive, have no shame, and are willing to date men who find you disgusting, you can do anything. :911:

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

bro i love u and i will always love u and i hope this doesn't affect our time in the woodshed but you are the whiniest oval office I've ever seen <3

Please, my team is bad, let me enjoy the 6-0 lost season posts. It's all I have.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Infidel Castro posted:

Packers are frauds, Bucks are frauds, Brewers are frauds, Badgers are frauds, this entire state is full of frauds.

Elect Ryan Braun Governor.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Infidel Castro posted:

He's more honest than the one we got at least.

The same could be said, for all municipalities.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

*mashes a brush wide enough to paint a barn into a palette*

How about some happy little horses?

*flicks wrist and horse magically appears with a 17 point lead*

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

fsif posted:

Broncos please win the Super Bowl

This, but Carolina or I guess Cincy.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Chinatown posted:

remember when shanahan permanently broke RG III

Hey, give a little credit to Dan Snyder

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Petite Dinklage posted:

How long until we go back, as a nation, to not giving a poo poo about the military like we did for the 3 decades preceding 9/11

This is the American citizen version of Lost Season. If you don't want to watch football and be in a forever war, go live in Canada.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Ribsauce posted:

That roughing the QB flag on Rodgers...I've seen it 100 times now. How many QBs get that call? Him, Brady, Peyton, anyone else ?

Not Cam Newton, he's not old enough

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
e:doublepost

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Bad Moon posted:

gently caress Chicago, mirite?

I was just there, the whole city has an enormous chip on its shoulder about not being New York

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
I forget, does anyone remember if Haloti Ngata was flagged on the amazing play where he basically chopped Big Ben in the face and broke his nose? I was too busy cheering to remember.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

"I thought Matt Cassell would come in and give this team a spark."

Based on what you loving idiot

Weeden Madness

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

Leveon Bell died, the Seahawks are garbage but won, and Peyton Manning was resurrected, ascended toi heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father

You don't make a deal with Elway and get into Heaven. That's not the place you go.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Withnail posted:

It that the first Pat Bowlen alzheimers announcment?

Wizard Master posted:

I am an adult baby and I have made a big stinky poopey in my diapey. It is warm and gross but I like the way it squishes between my buttcheeks and underneath my legs.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

This better be saved as RavensSeason.gif

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
It's bullshit that Kia didn't get James Harrison for that participation commercial

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Barudak posted:

Also if you're curious there is an infinite cavalcade of incredibly poo poo children's movies coming out in the next few years and I loving know all of them and why each and everyone will be the next [emotional Pixar movie] despite being composed seemingly of nothing but CGI dog farts.

I love dog farts, in fact,

Wizard Master posted:

I am an adult baby and I have made a big stinky poopey in my diapey. It is warm and gross but I like the way it squishes between my buttcheeks and underneath my legs.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
:laffo:Dom Capers defense

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Winkie01 posted:

there real too

and they're fabulous

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
wtf was that sack dance?

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Eltoasto posted:

pulling out your own heart and presenting it to the gods, obviously

The old Temple of Doom yourself, of course

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
Lol at Manning throwing lasers to guys over the middle, WTF is going on?

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Barudak posted:

The Pats aren't allowed to win the Super Bowl and be perfect doing it because then my band-wagon wife will never, ever, ever shut up about it or stop rooting for them.

Lost marriage

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
lol, just lol at this game

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Winkie01 posted:

most decker gifs I can't post :smith:

who?

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Athanatos posted:

Hey NBC sound guy, I know you read this thread:

You are cool.

what did he play I was taking a piss

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

will_colorado posted:

Demaryius gave out autographs instead of candy to trick-or-treators this year

I hope they egged his house like I egged the douchebag dentist as a kid who gave out toothbrushes. You got those as free samples you cheap prick.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Piggles posted:

The Superbowl is a real thing
:smug:

Sorry, its reserved for good teams and The Giants

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Winkie01 posted:

2 Min warning!!

Whoever invented Yoga deserves a Nobel Prize for Peace, Physics, Literature, gently caress it take them all

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Piggles posted:

Part of the hindu religion man

Haha I have a friend who studied Hindu and Buddhism. He gets hilariously angry when people think special stretching actually comes from that.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Piggles posted:

Is Hatha Yoga not just that? Of course it's more spiritual based than the western adaptation but isn't that just being picky?

short answer is no, long answer is I don't know or care, ask someone dumb enough to get a masters in religion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008
That forehead is unreal. Its got at least 5 dimensions and I can see all of them.

• Locked thread