Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

BlindSite posted:

Is James Jones playing tonight havent seen him on the field.

No offside free plays yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Barudak posted:

Also if you're curious there is an infinite cavalcade of incredibly poo poo children's movies coming out in the next few years and I loving know all of them and why each and everyone will be the next [emotional Pixar movie] despite being composed seemingly of nothing but CGI dog farts.

They had a film about squirrels stealing nuts that I believe made money, and didn't some recent kids film include a scene where a baby handed a gun to the parents to rob a place?

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Pops Mgee posted:

Russell Wilson AND Macklemore. What more could you ask for

That's Russel Wilson's shitpost.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

OxySnake posted:

So how long until McCarthy takes back play calling duties?

Why bother? He'll just be as bad as he's always been.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Barudak posted:

I love the safety hand gesture and, if I were responsible for the choreography for a Holo-Michael Jackson comeback tour would make sure to include it in one of the dance routines.

It's in Thriller already.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Barudak posted:

The bar I was at today played the entirety of Thriller instead of the Half-Time show so either I missed it while basking in the afterglow of 52-49 or you and I have a difference of opinion on the importance of speed in dance routine steps

It's:

Safety > Shimmy into an HBK pose > pop up, repeat.

We both know you can't follow simple dance routines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Marketing New Brain posted:

I hope they egged his house like I egged the douchebag dentist as a kid who gave out toothbrushes. You got those as free samples you cheap prick.

Most dentists I knew of gave out sugary candy and joked it created demand for them.

• Locked thread