Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Bobo the Red posted:

What's the rule everyone knows by now? You can't wrap your hands around the QB? I'm legit confused

Lol he hit him in the helmet. It's weak from what you traditionally think of as roughing but the whole world knows by now that contact to the head or neck area of the QB is bad now days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Denver trying to set a record for most penalties in a win it looks like

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Cavauro posted:

This game has been called very fairly by all of the officials. They're the best in the business.

This but unironically

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Another good play call out of a time out

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

How has over the middle been open literally every time tonight :psyduck:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I wonder if Denver taking a time out will cause them to implode

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

"HEY! That's a flag!"

Nah

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I love a safety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

World Series update, going to extra innings. Everyone can tune into that once this game's clock mercifully hits 0:00

• Locked thread