Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:

sweet thursday posted:

I don't get them. "We're a company of cunts for cunts"

"Created by the king of cunts"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Soothing Vapors posted:

this is my fault, i used all my mojo to will the bengals to a victory and now theres nothing left for the packers

i have failed you friends

It's okay. The Steelers losing makes everything alright.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Bad Moon posted:

Watch poo poo go hot in Korea

Or Russia just decides "gently caress it. Poland looks good."

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Madcosby posted:

my friend is obsessed with this woman. apparently there's some italian flick where she just fucks and walks around naked the entire film. I think she's a prostitiute in the film. the moral of my story is many of you may want to watch this film

Her appearance in The Matrix 2 is the only moment of suspension of disbelief in that whole film because there is no way that she was staying in that dress without magic.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Soothing Vapors posted:

Leveon Bell died, the Seahawks are garbage but won, and Peyton Manning was resurrected, ascended toi heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father

Steve Smith also died for our sins :(

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Petey posted:

what the hell are you all telling me

The Football Gods took the worthy to Valhalla.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

we should have more crows gifs tbqh

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Infidel Castro posted:

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll have lovely TMNT and Transformers movies in 2045.

poo poo, they have them now.

We got the good one in '86

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Barudak posted:

Nah, like, there are metrics for it that are like "its not super relevant to most americans out of the Christmas special, but foreigners love it so if you wanna half-rear end your support in the U.S. we'll let you make it up overseas"

The Dredd 3D Effect?

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Can't wait for the Manning cock gobbling that will be going on for a week after he's done destroying a truly loving awful defence.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Trap sprung?

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Popy posted:

RIP Steve Smith. :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Bobo the Red posted:

I blame Street Fighter

Don't gently caress with the 48 killing arts of Yoga.

• Locked thread