Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dirt
May 26, 2003

I still hate the Broncos for beating the Packers In the Super Bowl when I was 14.

This game has me nervous though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Petite Dinklage posted:

if the Packers win this it will be great, but honestly a loss here isn't the end of the world as long as no one gets injured IMO

This is true. Before the season started, looking at the schedule I had the Packers pegged for 4-2 at the bye week. So I can't complain.

Having to play back to back undefeated teams on the road is pretty brutal though. If they can split these next two games I'll be thrilled.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

I still don't trust the Packers defense.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Packers defense is not good.

Those stats lie. =(

Hopefully Rodgers can save the day.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

It's kinda nice seeing Packers fans worried / depressed about the defense. I don't really read this sub much anymore and basically only talk about the Packers with local fans at work who all still totally believe in Capers.

Also Shields is hurt. gently caress.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

This is all my fault guys. I haven't posted in a GameDay thread during a game in years. I clearly jynxed my favorite team.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Popy posted:

there was that one season where the Packers went 4-12 and it made me sad. :(

That was a weird year.

I'll never forget how awesome SAMKON GADO was for like five games though.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Hard to stop a fat guy running hard

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Eddie Lacy is no Samkon Gado.

I legit forgot about that dude until someone brought up that 4-12 season.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

So much for that whole stop them and get ball back before the half plan eh?

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Quiet Feet posted:

Well, looks like it's half time. I'ma drink and walk on the treadmill because I dunno I'm confused.

If you hit the qbs helmet with your hands it gets called probably 99% of the time. It was a ref point of interest a few years back.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Petite Dinklage posted:

Meghan Trainor: Y or N

Y

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Petey posted:

wait so what is wrong with the packers

Dom Capers still has a job

Dirt
May 26, 2003

gently caress this game.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Well I'm drunk and sad.

I don't like Dom Capers. I have hated him for years and I don't loving understand why he is still there.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

How is Dom Capers still in charge of the defense?

They stripped McCarthy of play calling because he was lovely in one playoff game. Capers has been loving terrible for years

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Rodgers is doing worse than Matt Cassel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirt
May 26, 2003

That int just bought Dom Capers a 3 year extention

• Locked thread